You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
19 days ago - J-00243677-992
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Join our Handling & Transport Technology (H&TT) team today! Become a specialist in transport, assembly and lifting of high-end machine parts and modules. This delicate job covers everything that is required from the first assembly of the machine in the cleanroom in Veldhoven, all the way to installation, servicing and upgrading our machines at customer plants all over the world.
Role and responsibilities
As project lead within the H&TT team of the Mechanical Development department you will be responsible for planning, costs, resources and for reliability, stability, safety, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service:
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross-sector deliverables
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive project realization
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighboring projects. Pro-actively manage them and keep intensive contact with other projects
- Manage the delivery of designs in your team that meet the requirements of the ASML development program
- Review technical proposed solutions, manage the time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your project
- Work with team-leaders who take operational responsibility within projects under your supervision
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to timely deliver to your project on site at ASML or at co-developer sites
Education and experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in mechanics, mechatronics or industrial engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management of complex technical projects cooperating with technical professionals
- 5 to 10 years of experience in developing, integrating, testing and realization for complex multidisciplinary products, preferably high tech production equipment (handling & transport equipment)
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in a fast growing and dynamic business environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and coach a team of professionals
- Pro-active attitude in getting the information and aligning with multiple level stakeholders
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to achieve alignment between multiple projects, of which some are located abroad
- Strong communicator and cooperates easily with other projects and disciplines
- Helicopter view. Easily can determine priorities and main risks
- Drive for quality and improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
How to proceed from here?
Below you can find the process we follow to select the candidates with the best matching skills:
1. CV & cover letter review
2. Interview 1
3. Interview 2
4. HR interview
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.