You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IT Security Specialist
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
We at ASML enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. Would you like to contribute by having security embedded in the processes and Information Technology?
Currently we are looking for a talented candidate who would like to work with an amazing multicultural team of Security professionals, would like to work on cool projects, and collaborate with a group of experts. Technology Security experts think ahead and possess the best skillset for their role. Are you one of the most talented and creative minds? If yes, please apply for this role and be a Security Champion for ASML!
As a IT Security Specialist, you are part of the IT Risk and Compliance team which is part of the Office of the CIO in the ASML IT Organization. Within the Risk and Compliance team you will be responsible for supporting the Agile Release Trains in meeting compliance with Security Policies and standards and driving security by design for IT solution building. You will be interacting with stakeholders on different levels in ASML IT, Security and within ASML sectors.
In this role you will also be participating in increment planning events as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) involved in the Agile way of working.
The role is contributing to IT Security and as such contributing to the safeguarding of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets. Also, availability of services provided to ASML’s customers and suppliers as well as Operations and Global Enabling Services. This requires compliance with ASML corporate policies/standards/guidelines.
As IT Security Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Verifying the correct actions set and done on security risk findings, this relating to solving, mitigating or acceptance of these security risk findings;
- Verifying the timeliness of these actions on security risk findings, so on track and within time allotted;
- Verifying of, and reporting on, the completeness of these actions on security risk findings;
- Verifying the correctness and effectiveness of all the different security engagements processes;
- Verifying the correctness of 3rd party contracts;
- Monitoring the performance and quality of our BCM process;
- Maintaining of security controls based on risk assessments;
- Giving advice on security improvements and additional controls;
- Providing guidance and oversight for the first line of defense;
- Proactively testing and monitoring high risk areas to ensure policy, procedures and processes implemented by the first line are working as intended to comply with rules and regulations;
- Acting as a delegate for internal audit;
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM and/or CISA are a plus;
- CCSP or equivalent is a plus;
- Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Min 6+ years professional experience with a focus on IT applications / information security, risk and compliance;
- Experience in executing Threat and Vulnerability Analysis (TVA) or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and applications;
- Experience with a wide range of SAP applications is a plus;
- Experience with Cloud security and 3rd party management;
- Experience in collecting information through research and interviews;
- Good working knowledge of Office suite applications like Excel, SharePoint and Teams.
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes;
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices, such as: NIST Cyber , security, framework,ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, NIST SP 800 30 framework, ISO 27001/2 framework,
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- Able to operate independently/with minimal supervision, self-starter;
- Comfortable in starting up a number of projects at the same time, but also taking responsibility for finishing tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels including users, engineers, executives and senior managers;
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Knowledge of IT-security, Information Security and Architecture methodology;
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments;
- Able to manage large amounts of new information quickly; grasp the deep technical characteristics of new environments; draft clear and concise visualizations of complex processes and environments, stand your ground in a flexible / changing environment
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.