You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
27 days ago - J-00243967-157
CS EUV Key Operational Account Support Program Manager
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Introduction to the job
The EUV (NXE 3400, 3600, 3800) installed base will continue to grow at a vast pace in the coming years. This growth will happen at logic as well as at memory key customers. The total number of installed base growth will be supported over time by a majority of upgrades to comply to the latest performance status at that time. The complexity for EUV can be segmented in a couple building blocks like, DL, CO2, Source and Scanner & Optics of which require a solid maintenance and upgrade strategy. This means that the CS Account Support Program Manager should interface with the local CS account representatives on a daily basis.
The CS Account Support Program Manager operationally supports one of our global key accounts like tsmc, Micron, Samsung & Hynix or Intel to enhance their installed base performance in relation to Availability, XLD’s (extreme long downs), Wafer and Reticle Defectivity, intrinsic Power Loss, CO2 and ILR (in line refill) and more. The key metrics we align upon with our customers is WPD in line with their Availability roadmap and agreements. In this role you act as the single point of contact for one of the key accounts, as a result you will drive the structural issues towards the program and be responsible and accountable for both the objective and the target end result including the deployment of solutions.
Role and responsibilities
Context of the position
The CS Account Support Program Manager will be part of the NXE Service Operations, reporting directly to the VP of the segment. Working with the EUV Field Service organization(s), their key accounts and with the EUV Business line to be the single point of contact for install, maintain, upgrade, relocate and improve our EUV performance towards our customers in context of system availability, good wafers per day and cost to service our machines. The Program Manager also interfaces and drives for New Site start-up support, knowledge management and training, performance management and continuous improvement, supplier management and cost improvement roadmaps. Overall KPI performance will be measured against our HK (hoshin kanri) L1 KPI’s and the local engagement results will show up in the MOR’s (monthly operational reviews).
The CS Account Support Program Manager supports our EUV key accounts by interfacing as single point of contact to enable our customers’ EUV lithography operations. The team drives deliverables, improvement roadmaps and site support activities that design, mature & improve the performance of our EUV Customer Support organization to target cost level. You will be part of the CS EUV Service Value Stream Team of which comprises of one CS EUV Service Operations manager and four key operational account managers
- Single point of contact for central and Field per key account
- Operational alignment, delivery manager for all structural solutions, in view of end customer (key account)
* As an example be the interface for the BL/Program and others on structural issues and or XLD’s
* Manage the turnaround time for all structural solutions from FCO’s, FCP’s, SPA packages etc, gradually taking over the PCM role for operations
* XLD prevention -> XLD USD to SD
- Bring the VoC vice versa at CS EUV MT level
- Quality, Sales – AT partner
- QPRB interface
- Drives the key L1 performance KPI’s with the local CS representative
- Be part of the weekly focus team calls with one of the key accounts
- Drive together with local the monthly MOR’s of which entail Availability and Cost. It is cost down and availability up. Drive the timely closure of the MOR actions.
- Actively be involved in weekly customer management calls by owning operational topics BL/Program/CS (need to balance)
- In case of a pre engagement meeting act as key representative for CS
- Interface with the stakeholders for quarterly and or like EC meetings
- Represent the accounts in the CS EUV Staff calls XLD Intake example
- Represent the accounts in the overall CS MT Meetings (Wayne, Jaap etc.)
- Support the local CS representative for his alignment and engagement with the key customers in view of deliverables and the roll out of solutions, HW/SW
- For accounts that have multiple FAB’s and customers like Taiwan, Micron and tsmc you act as the key accountable representative and interface
- Debottleneck the XLD Intake management as the key account support
- Drive for further localization for UIR and act as local representation
- Drive the customer ORM’s per key account
- DGM Facilitation -> drive for structured input in line with BP
- Customer focus e.g. number of parallel down tools-> escalation support
- Training Trumpf/Scanner/Source/ILR -> Drive site- demand and supply in collaboration with central team
- Integration role for UIR and Maintenance -> NPI versus HVM
- SCM management interface and contribute in alignments
- Standard reporting Availability
Education and experience
Master Degree ME/EE/MBA
As you will be working with one of the most advanced technological systems, our end customer which is using 24/7 to produce good wafers per day, you will act as the key interface from an operational point of view. You should be able to work in a high tech environment with very talented people that drive our performance to the next level. This requires skills in the area of collaboration, care and challenges per say. Good communications skills in English are a preference.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.