You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
29 days ago - J-00243723-164
Program Manager S&SC New Product Introduction - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
A challenging (program) management opportunity for professionals with experience in new product introductions, product lifecycle management, sourcing, supply chain or production management in high tech-low volume environments.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for Supply Chain implementation of ASML’s product roadmap. Pivotal role aligning operations and engineering, essential to guarantee business line material availability and cost roadmap 3-5 years ahead.
- Co-defines and approves implementation strategy for appointed product clusters and products.
- Enables Time-To-Market via concurrent engineering.
- Secures future capacity across S&SC and at suppliers for growing business and complexity.
- Decides on risk ordering and allocation of constraint CAPEX and OPEX budget (non-recurring expenses at suppliers, and ASML packaging, install, maintenance and transportation tools).
- Controls excess and obsolescence of new parts (integration, factory and field).
- Sets boundaries from supply chain towards business team in case necessary.
- Secures supply chain product readiness (industrialization) of complex parts across QLTCS (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Cost, Sustainability).
- Represents S&SC organization in the appointed x-sector Business Line (cluster) product team. Prepares and advices on product introduction decisions.
- Lead business critical supply chain escalations, report out to VP, COO and EVP Business Line.
- Regular interaction with a.o. all S&SC subsectors, critical suppliers, business line program team, D&E, factories.
- Direct team of ~20 fte sourcing and supply chain program management professionals.
Education and experience
- MSc degree required.(Industrial engineering, procurement or supply chain preferred)Or equivalent experience.
- >10 yrs work experience in sourcing, operational or product development role in high-tech, low-volume environment.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Strategic & conceptual thinking.
- Business acumen.
- Direct wide array of info and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- People management skills, incl. effective and efficient use of resources.
- Able to influence and act autonomous.
- Result driven and pioneering.
Diversity & Inclusion
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.