You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00244112-160
Integrator Source Laser Performance
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Physics
Introduction to the job
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so you will enjoy ASML. It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth, especially when you are a true self-starter, and like making contact with different disciplines at different levels. Within ASML the Sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements.
The department ED EUV DE Source Laser is responsible for delivering the specification, design, integration and validation of the (CO2) Laser system which is a key part of the EUV Source.
As a Source Laser Performance (SLP) integrator you understand how the different modules within Source Laser contribute to the end performance of the Source Laser as a whole. You understand why the requirements are important for our customers like plasma generation and scanner as a whole. As a true generalist you make sure the end performance of the product and its upgrade packages is early de-risked and meets the final committed performance in the product. In case performance is not met, you will interact with a complex landscape of stakeholders in which you will present the root cause of the performance issues in a clear and concise matter. Together with our stakeholders you agree on the short (mitigation) and long term (solution) strategy to serve the interest of our customers. You do this all with a great sense of ownership.”
Role and responsibilities
You will be a member of the Performance Integration Field and Factory team and will play a key role to bring the CO2 system performance to the required specification. Main Responsibilities:
- Define CO2 system qualification strategy (PERT)
- Secure quality of new deliverables by early de-risking and qualification (TPS/TAR)
- (Data) Analyze the CO2 system to validate if the system performs up to specification.
- Troubleshoot the CO2 system to determine the root cause when a system does not perform up to specification.
- Define tests to determine CO2 system performance or to obtain additional data to find root causes.
- Test and Integrate solutions in both factory and field systems
- Document tests and investigations and communicate findings to stakeholders of the team.
- Provide the right follow up and make sure the new learnings land in structural solutions.
- Knowledge sharing within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Use, develop & improve on off-line tooling (MATLAB/python) for data analysis.
Education and experienceMSc or PhD in a technical area, preferably related to laser physics and/or System Integration.
- 3+ years of experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, preferably within ASML.
- Knowledge and understanding of laser physics and optical phenomena.
- Knowledge of the EUV source and Source laser is preferred.
- Several years of experience within an integration environment is preferable.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Works well in a team
- Shows true end-to-end ownership
- Strong self-propelling behavior.
- Good analytical skills and drive for quality
- Used to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
- Able to cooperate in high stress environment
- Flexible in work schedule when troubleshooting and test execution may demand this.
- Willing to travel several times a year to troubleshoot customer issues, or to test/validate new functionalities in close cooperation with engineering colleagues and/or our key supplier.
- Good (English) communication skills, able to explain highly complex issues at various levels
- Basic usage skills in Matlab or Python
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To be completed
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.