You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00244059-558
Strategic Process Lead
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
To achieve the vision and targets for Twinscan Factory, breakthrough programs are defined and driven within the department Manufacturing Improvement. One of these breakthrough programs is Statistical Process Control. Are you the Strategic Process Lead with statistics expertise and a strategic mindset who can develop and deploy new Statistical Process Control (SPC) ways of working and methods to reduce product performance variability?
Role and responsibilities
The Strategic Process Lead drives, develops and deploys new ways-of-working and standards for effective statistical and SPC methods in order to meet the TF strategic goals towards its long term vision. He/she gives active support and coaching following aligned policies while taking business needs into account. Well-known statistical standards are made applicable for the low volume and multi-parameter environment and aligned with cross-sector stakeholders. He/she promotes SPC and acts as a sparring partner throughout the organization, maintaining and improving organizational maturity in variation thinking. ASML is using SPC to reduce variability in the performance of its products and to prevent issues upstream. This is a low-volume manufacturing environment.
- Effectively driving and supporting cross-sector SPC breakthrough initiatives in volume production and during new product introductions;
- Pro-actively driving SPC maturity within TF and coaching other departments in Statistical Process Control methods and advanced analytical methods;
- Contribute to the SPC strategy definition and roadmap creation and actively driving execution
Substantive reporting towards the cross-sector SPC stakeholder community on status and progress with clear recommendations;
- Understanding and interpreting of Statistical Process Control and Process capability data in a low-volume manufacturing environment;
- Performing statistical analysis of product performance within the end-to-end manufacturing process and identify critical parameters;
- Evaluate manufacturing data for the purpose of identifying required problem solving, improvements and opportunities
Represent SPC in Twinscan Factory towards other sectors, like D&E, System Engineering, Global Quality, Marketing and Sales.
- MSc technical degree, Industrial Mathematics / Statistics is a pre.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with project and change management;
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Understanding of statistical techniques coupled with an analytical and problem solving mindset is an advantage;
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments;
- Know-how of scanner/steppers on system or multiple module level is preferred;
- Knowledge on Manufacturing Excellence concepts like Lean and Six Sigma is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication, influencing and reporting skills;
- Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence;
- Adaptable, Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism;
- Good analytical skills;
- Result- oriented, precise and practical;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Strategic thinking.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The TF LAB MI SPC – Strategic Process Lead reports directly to the TF LAB MI SPC Program Manager. The TF LAB Manufacturing Improvement department is part of the TF LAB organization within the sector Twinscan Factory.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.