You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
12 days ago - J-00244254-411
Operational Improvement Lead
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The CS DUV P&I team is part of the ASML Customer Support Organization, responsible for the installation, upgrade and maintenance of ASML systems at customer factories, known as fabs. Our Customer Support vision is:
“We will enable our customers to be successful in their fabs, be number one in customer service ranked by our customers and run CS as a business with specific installed-base revenue targets.”
CS DUV PI operates within the Deep Ultraviolet (DUV) business segment, as part of the CS DUV organization. As such it is the goal of this team to identify, drive, and deploy operational improvements and standardization across teams, departments, and field operations.
Join us in our mission as an CS DUV Operational Improvement Lead to create an engaged, empowered & positive CS DUV Organization. You will:
- Be a team’s/leader’s right hand and trusted sparring partner;
- Coach management to shine in their roles as leaders;
- Be the change agent that challenge status quo & limiting beliefs;
- Guide Organizational maturity to reach Operational Excellence: You are the ultimate small step expert!
Role and responsibilities
As an operational improvement lead you will co-lead the Lean transformation within Customer Support together with management towards a continuous improvement mindset. You will sustain both Organizational and Operational Excellence. As an CS DUV Operational Improvement Lead you will respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Teamwork, Leadership by example, Lean thinking and act as the change agent to help ASML’s Customer Support sector in the transformation towards a Lean organization.
- Organizational & Operational Excellence: you support the organization to continuously improve performance by implementing connected performance management over all cross sections in the organization, implementing a fast and constructive help chain. You co-ordinate and provide the necessary training and coaching to employees, with special focus on leadership teams and build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The results of the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management team. You also support to line organization through activities in the area of leadership capability, employee engagement and strategy deployment
- Mindset change: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change ways of working to a Lean way of working. Management Coaching will be one of the means to achieve such mindset shift.
- Problem solving leadership: contribute to the improvement of the whole value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
- Knowledge transfer: trains and coaches ASML employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
- Continuous improvements: support the engineers to identify potential new improvements;
- Business case: evaluates financial consequences of required resources to implement Lean concepts and translates the realized improvements into positive business impact.
- Project leadership: co-designs and runs Lean transformations in specific areas: Responsible for the overall work plan in the assigned area, from identification, planning to execution and sustain.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree, management or comparable.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in project management and transformational organizations.
- Experience in a LEAN, Agile and/or change management environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to motivate, drive, steer and convince others to successfully embed improvements.
- Provide a clear vision, achievable goals, and priorities.
- Strong analytical ability and be able to translate that towards solutions.
- (Pro-)actively consider the impact of cultural differences.
- Effective communication to all levels of the organization from generation of an idea to successfully embedding improvements.
- Strong skills with effective handling senior+ management stakeholders in the organization.
- Not afraid to speak up, communicate transparently and be honest.
- A team player, who enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Shows ownership; commitment in driving for results and able to adopt a hands-on approach.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with both a up to date resume in English as well a motivation letter for this position
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.