You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30 days ago - J-00244203-647
Project Leader Power Electronics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As a Project LeaderPower Electronics, you plan, organize, and track all activities of yourproject team. These activities cover the complete scope of development, fromarchitecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification,and integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typical projectsize is up to 20 FTE.
The Project Leader Power Electronics isresponsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain awork breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverablesof engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the projectplan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Product DevelopmentManager, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely deliveryof the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality ofthe deliverables;
- Manage theoutsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveriesfrom suppliers;
- Drive the identificationof bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identificationand implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a projectorganization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, andfarm-out.
Education and experience
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as a Project Lead of technical projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Power Electronics is preferred
- Experience in electronic / electrical design in general
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction to a team;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development &Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design,and realization of the Power Electronics products in the ASML portfolio. Withinthe sector D&E the Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsiblefor the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronicfunctions and modules within these products. The to be developed products aremultiple cabinets in the range of 40-50kW of power and each consume roughly2m3 of electronics using latest technologies like SIC MOSFET.
The Project Leader Power Electronics reportsto the Group Manager Power and High Voltage Electronics and multiple ProgramCluster Managers.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.