You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243873-398
University Relations Program Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The US University Relations team here at ASML is dedicated to attracting and engaging the next generation of the ASML workforce by introducing and promoting the ASML brand to students attending colleges and universities across the US and creating multiple world-class programming channels for those students to partake in.
Role and responsibilities
- Ownrelationships with targeted universities and schools which includesfostering relationships with career services personnel, student leaders,faculty and/or administration
- Oversee sitespecific internship programming including new intern orientation, learningopportunities, and recreational events
- Serve as asubject matter expert on one or more early career talent platforms i.e.Handshake
- Mentorstudents before, during, and after their ASML program – drive theconversion rate of interns to full time employees
- Manage theUS ASML Scholarship program in cooperation with other ASML departments andexternal stakeholders
- Attendcareer fairs and other recruitment events as assigned
- Travel20-25% especially during the peak of student recruitment cycles
- Collaboratewith talent acquisition, HR line, D&I, employment branding, and thebusiness to strengthen university recruitment initiatives
Education and experience
- Bachelor’sdegree in Human Resources or other relevant field of study
- 3-5 years ofexperience in university recruiting and/or student program management
- Experiencecreating and executing student programming
- Excellentorganizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be ableto multitask, shift priorities, and bring tasks to completion
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strongcomputer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, andPowerPoint and other talent systems.
- Ability tomentor students and early career professionals
- Adaptableand flexible given the nature of college recruiting
- Ability topresent to all level of stakeholders both internal and external - strongstorytelling capability
- Strongcommunication skills both verbal and written - ability to discern andspeak to a diverse audience
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.