You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
20 days ago - J-00244295-565
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Sales & marketing
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
ASML is in search of a highly skilled Business Manager to join an international team that leads a multi-billion dollar account. This position is responsible for the creation, support and closure of commercial agreements for ASML. Additional responsibilities include developing commercial strategy, managing system & upgrade forecasts and assisting with install base business development.
Role and responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and how this translates into CapEx and OpEx.
- Perform competitive analysis, develop value assessments and pricing strategies.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to identify business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations and ensure value is recognized during the discussions.
- Drive commercial deals to closure, including required contracts and legal documentation.
- Maintain customer intimacy with procurement and finance to assist ASML in achieving its financial objectives.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines within each contract.
- Monitor contracts to ensure purchase orders are received & customers invoiced in line with T&Cs.
- Manage commercial forecast for new system sales and major upgrades.
- Assess overall account performance against targets.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, not required) or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience as Business Manager or equivalent role.
- Proven understanding of business processes and deal negotiation.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Thorough data analysis techniques and value proposition creation.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong in person and remote interpersonal abilities.
- Able to work independently, set priorities and think ahead.
- Self-motivated, organized, and proactive.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, general databases and information systems.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Eligible for short-term and long-term incentives.
- Must be flexible to work hybrid schedule depending on job requirements (i.e. 3 days in office & 2 days remote).
- Preferred location in Chandler, Arizona (can also be located in Hillsboro, Oregon).
- Up to 25% travel (both domestic & international), and the willingness to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.