You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - J-00244200-594
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Do you take a leading role in the HR&O challenges for one of our Development & Engineering areas? Ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contributing to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Development & Engineering (D&E) is the largest sector in the ASML organization with approximately 13,000 employees. Engineers have a range of backgrounds including physics, electronics, mechatronics, software, mechanics, data analytics and more. This vacancy is positioned in the D&E Software Cluster (SW).
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. In this role, strong business partnering skills are needed to help build leadership skills, high performing teams and help further shape and develop the agile way of working. You are part of a bigger SW HR team and contribute to several people related SW projects on e.g. our talent pipelines.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles;
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managersin solving organization, people & change related issues
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies
You have 8+ years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation and speaking fluently English is a must.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic;
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers);
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently;
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 400 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
The office location is in Veldhoven.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.