You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
12 days ago - J-00243327-544
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Lean Manager Lead participates in the development and achievement of the Twinscan (TF) FAB (1400 FTE)lean deployment plan that is aiming at an overall breakthrough on safety, quality, cost effectiveness, customer satisfaction and employee engagement according to the deployment roadmap.
The Lean Deployment Manager co-leads the deployment in close collaboration with the FAB directors and acts as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior, from Technology leadership to Operational Excellence.
Be a member of the TF FAB management team and manage a team of Lean Change Agents.
Reports solids into TF Operational Excellence director
Role and responsibilities
Process Management and Continuous Improvement
- Support the TF FAB directors in the development and deployment of a mid-long term lean strategy that accelerates the progress of continuousimprovement across TF FAB
- Support the TF FAB directors in leading the consistent execution of the lean deployment plan across the FAB, Hoshin
- Planning, KPI Scorecard management and learning, to deliver improved and predictable business results
- Ensure that all strategic breakthroughs and Continuous Improvement Plans are actioned through high quality plans, and necessary KPI scorecards are in place and well managed to deliver on the key processes which are measured weekly during Tier meetings
- Make all stakeholders are aware of ‘off-standard’ issues
- Support the Lean Change Agents (LCA) with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects
- Identify waste and opportunities for the business to improve in (among others by using Lean principles and methodologies), as well as reporting and celebrating past successes in these areas from a business perspective
- Ensure the development and execution of the TF FAB lean plans are aligned with TF lean manager in terms of applied approaches, methodologies and within the larger TF roadmap
- Identify, share and leverage best practices across the TF factory
- Develop and lead the change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead the cultural change of TF FAB employees (from firefighting culture to working according to standards), including leadership teams in their Lean competence development by coordinating the necessary training and coaching, and build internal capabilities
- Act as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior for TF FAB management team
- Respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking
- People management, including selection, development, target setting and performance management of lean change agents (±10 FTE).
- Ensure overall high level of talent and engagement levels
Education and experience
Bachelor Degree level education
- Experience in Manufacturing environment (high and lowvolume)
- Expert knowledge of lean, creating flow, process improvement and quality management tools, in assembly and testing environments
- Expert in Performance Management
- Leadership experience within international matrix organization
- Value stream management/flow management/Lead andfacilitate Kaizen events
- Proven track record in change management
- Expert knowledge of lean, process improvement andquality management tools
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition tolocal language
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Hands-on mentality, getting things done
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management)
- Enthuse colleagues in lean thinking as a business necessity
- Coaching skills
- Project Management skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills, both as a leader and a team member
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.