You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
26 days ago - J-00244241-113
Learning and development specialist
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of a team that's changing the way the semiconductor industry operates? The ASML Factory training division, located in Veldhoven, The Netherlands is seeking highly talented individuals to join our innovative and creative team of trainers, training developers, project leaders and architects to accelerate our leadership in delivering learning and knowledge solutions to our internal customers.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have several factories in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Role and responsibilities
ASML can only grow as fast as its people grow. Learning and development is, thus, highly important. As a Learning and development specialist within the Training Development & Delivery department for the factory, you will focus on analyzing learning needs and convert these into learning solutions.
Our mission is to train knowledge, skills, and attitude in an efficient, effective, and attractive way. You get the chance to play a key role in the development of our current and future workforce. We are building a new factory for manufacturing the future generation machines. This requires new skills and knowledge from our colleagues to be able to master this new technological challenge.
As a learning and development specialist you will be responsible for analyzing and design of new training titles. You work in a project team with a project lead, closely with subject matter experts. Furthermore, you will be part of the learning community of ASML and share your knowledge with others.
·Develop learning strategies aligned with corporate goals
·Develop effective training to meet internal customers’ expectations
·Support the definition of standards for Learning development and deployments
·Assess training effectiveness (e.g., ROI, Learner satisfaction)
·Other duties as assigned / job description subject to change at any time
·Align with subject matter experts, the customer.
·Work in a multi-disciplinary environment
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Understanding and practical experience applying ADDIE and/or similar instructional design model
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with common training development software/technical tools (i.e., Camtasia, Articulate, etc.) is a plus.
- Working in a complex international environment.
- Proficiency in in class training development.
- Proficiency in e-learning development.
- Experience in a L& D function in an industrial environment
- Application of theoretical learning principles intopractice.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as amember of a team.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Verbal and written English communication andpresentation skills (level B1).
- Problem solving and innovative thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectivelywith different cultures.
- Ability to perform effectively in a demandingenvironment with changing workloads.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professionalcommunication.
- Proficient in administering Learning Management Systemsand an LXP.
- Ability to adapt to new / changing processes or systems.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position reports to the EF (EUV Factory) FS (Factory Support) Training Development & Delivery Manager and will work closely together with the team of trainers and developers. You will work in a team of approximately 45 professional trainers, developers, account managers, learning architects and project support colleagues.