You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
13 days ago - J-00243326-749
TF Lean Change Agent (FAB)
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for a Lean Change Agent to further strengthen our Lean Transformation team.
As a Lean Change agent you will co-lead (with line management) the Lean transformation within Twinscan Factory, with a focus on embedding Lean philosophy where people are engaged to improve processes continuously to boost business impact. You will provide support to the line organization in-terms of training, coaching and facilitation of the roll out of Lean in their responsibility area and lead and execute improvement projects to drive business impact. Together with line management you build internal capabilities to improve processes and results by cross functional teams on a daily basis. You act as a role model for the lean way of working and respectfully challenge the status quo.
Be a member of the TF OpX FAB Lean transformation team, reporting to the Lean Deployment Manager and being part of the TF Operational Excellence team.
Role and responsibilities
Process Management and Continuous Improvement
·Co-lead lean deployment with line management to create an environment where continuous improvement is the norm
·Be a Lean expert & act as an recognized sparring partner for team leads and managers
·Supports organization in defining Performance management systems
·Train people in applying lean in their own area (daily management, problem-solving, 5S, standard work, etc)
·Enable organization in identifying and removing wastes in the processes
·Facilitate and execute improvement events (kaizen)
·Coach people on different levels in the right behavior to support the lean way of working
·Provide deployment status reports and share learning experiences
·Improve and standardize the way of working within the lean team
- Develop and lead change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement
- Act as challenger and catalyst in promoting lean leadership behavior
Respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking
Education and experience
Bachelor/ Master degree with minimal 7 yrs of experience in Manufacturing, Logistics and Warehousing, preferably as line management during a lean transformation, in combination with good facilitation skills.
- Experience in deploying and applying lean in Manufacturingand/or Logistics and Warehousing environment-
- Expert knowledge of lean, process improvement and quality management tools
- Practical application of problem-solving methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Project management skills
- Proven track record in change management
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proactive self-starter, hands-on mentality, getting things done
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management)
- Enthuse colleagues in lean thinking as a business necessity
- Coaching skills
- Empathic, good listener & able to connect people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Acts as a Team player
- Openminded and eager to learn
- Speak up and dares to have courageous conversations
- Ability to take the workforce along
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.