You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
1 day ago - J-00244623-631
DE EUV System Performance Productivity - Wafer per Day engineer (with Python skills)
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Would you describe yourself as a person who thinks and acts on system level?
Do you get energized by using your analysis, troubleshooting and communication skills to validate system performance and improve the system design?
Do you have Python programming skills and like being involved in defining and testing functional requirements of software application?
Then the EUV P&I System Performance Productivity is your ideal environment for personal development and professional growth.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform simulations to predict system performance in ideal conditions and in customer-conditions
- Act as a Productivity consultant for DE groups developing hardware and software improvements to increase WpD
- Validate hardware and software improvements, developed by DE to increase WpD
- Collaborate with Customer Service engineers to monitor field data and perform analyses to identify trends & initiate improvement proposals for new EUV systems and for existing EUV systems in the field
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the development of a Python software application created by software design engineers and data scientists in another ASML group:
•Act as the link between the Productivity team and the software development team
•Provide the software development team with functional requirements
•Test the software developed functionally
•Support the software developers by explaining the Productivity context behind the code
•Maintain and improve the Python software application once the software design team finishes the development project
Education and experience
PhD or Technical University Master’s (applied) physics or engineering
- Programming skills in Python to visualize and analyze data is required
- Affinity or previous experience on a system level is preferred
- Previous experience in the area of Productivity is desirable
- Affinity with data analytics tools (Apache Spark) is desirable
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Interacts easily with various levels of stakeholders
- Enjoys breaking down a big problem into manageable components
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.