You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
15 days ago - J-00244412-490
Manufacturing - Project Leader - Linkou
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
New organization of ASML Linkou Factory to lead , enable and deliver ASML Linkou Factory future growth and operation excellence
Role and responsibilities
Project management for projects aiming for ASML Linkou Factory growth in manufacturing footprint and leader and achieving critical ASML Linkou Factory long term objectives
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Education and experience
Master's degree in industrial engineering, business, or a related field
3~5 years of project management and related experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate people
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Management and leadership skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The macro economic view of ASML going into 2025 will see a significant growth in business and in revenue. In order to materialize this growth potential, The Project Lead will take on the lead role in industrial footprint, factory capabilities, efficiency drive, quality improvement and any other new project based initiatives to support ASML Linkou (Taiwan) to reinforce the competitive position and be a pathfinder to look ahead for ASML Linkou (Taiwan) future growth and road to operation excellence.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.