You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Owner BPM (myTask)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the jobFounded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits (‘chips’). ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton (USA) and in Veldhoven (The Netherlands).The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for ASML’s internal and external activities.Would you like to understand, improve and implement Processesusing Tibco BPM within ASML? Do you have a creative way of thinking and do you like to be challenged technically and personally in a dynamic environment? If so then you will enjoy working in our BPM team within Integration ART! It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth.The BPM team within Integration ART team ASML IT creates Business process management solutions that enable ASML employees to work more efficiently and effectively, that are quickly adopted and continuously used, Our work concerns custom workflowapplications for all departments in ASML
Role and responsibilitiesAs a product owner you are, from a project perspective, driving the work of a multidisciplinary workflow product development team (UX,UI, BPM, Integration using middleware and API) that develops and improves processes across department in ASML and also helps them to optimize the processes for efficiency.
Create a vision for your product and propagate it within ASMLwith the help of teams, architects and management. In this process you will be involved discussion with several stakeholders for new process demands, as well as formulating improvement proposals for existing platform/process. During these activities, you will be cooperating with other disciplines and sectors. It is expected that you will guide the team in discussing design aspects, analyzing system problems and opportunities, and defining and documenting the work. Finally you get the chance and you are encouraged to integrate with the dynamic and diverse ASML community
- You drive priority setting and planning for the multidisciplinary team.
- You set direction for the team and take responsibility for long term planning.
- You interface with stakeholders of the team, both in the department and in other sectors.
- You work productively with both subject matter experts.
- Define solution directions for main challenges related to the product
- Drive the implementation of system requirements in agile way of working
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Well-disciplined in all aspects of process designing.
- Drive decisions, comfortable to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
- Good analytical skills and capable of bringing together complex work and end to end solution.
- A strong focus on structural improvement and quality.
- Good (English) communication skills and preferably also Dutch.
- Knowledge and have Implemented any BPM solution in past.
- Understanding on developing a UI based system.
- Understanding on Integration(any middleware/API technology).
- More than 3 years of experience as Product Owner.
- More than 3 years of experience in software development and implementation of any BPM solution
- Eligible to work in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.