You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The Integration ART team within ASML IT creates solutions that enable ASML employees to work more efficiently and effectively, can quickly be adopted and continuously used across sectors and are implemented using multiple integrations platforms/products.
For the Agile Release Train (ART) Integration at ASML we are currently looking for a Technical Architect.
In this role you ensure that demand for changing the business are translated into detailed integration solutions unlocking and exposing data from core applications.
Role and responsibilities
You aim for a high degree of reusability that helps shaping the Composable Enterprise and will be responsible maturing (operational) excellence by:
- Collaboration with System Architects (within the integration ART and wider (enterprise) within the architecture community), Business Analysts and CPO/POs to translate particular business demand or roadmap into technical solutions to be implemented by development teams.
- Supporting a Community of Practice with defining integration guidelines, templates and best-practices and development teams with the actual implementation.
- Guidance on the outline and validation of technical integration solutions being built so they adhere to quality standards and best-practices.
- Coordinating with development teams to ensure systems operate efficiently and help to resolve technical problems and when they arise.
- Communication towards internal stakeholders on technical observations and improvement recommendations.
Education and experience
- You're experienced in defining and applying integration patterns;
- You have xperience with integration platforms (MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO MFT, SAP BTP Integration Suite) and their technical capabilities (incl. connectivity protocols);
- You've used business Process Management-solutions, e.g. TIBCO BPM, SAP Workflow, Appian;
- You've used Systems of Engagement (ServiceNow, Mendix) combined with Integration offerings;
- You've designed RESTful, SOAP based API and have a good understanding of API lifecycle management;
- You have experience with Infra and networking in multi-cloud environments.
- You are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and adapt the message to the intended audience;
- You are continuously looking for improvements, whether it is in process, technology or any other area;
- You are able to work under time pressure in a dynamic environment with changing project conditions;
- You are familiar with SAFe and the Agile/SCRUM way of working;
- You are eager to understand different integration aspects of systems in scope for the ART from multiple viewpoints (e.g.).
- IT4IT Value Streams;
- API-Management platform and technology agnostic;
- UI/Process/Data integration patterns;
- Testing strategies for the development pipelines;
- Security (Authentication/Authorization) concepts;
- (Master)Data governance/management;
- Document management;
- Modeling notations (ArchiMate, CSDM, BPMN).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.