You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
7 days ago - J-00244301-737
Cluster Project Lead Deploy
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 10 tiers Deep? Do you like managing cross sectoral cross company improvement projects? Do you want to contribute to the ASML’s 2025 Business strategy? Do you like to manage a diverse stakeholder group from engineers to senior management? And are you experienced in delivering and deploying improvements to drive operational excellence at our Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) Sector, our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers?
Then this might be the job for you!
Role and responsibilities
ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) is an industry-leading supply-chain organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to
thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
S&SC plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So S&SC must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
The Cluster project lead deploy will represent S&SC towards internal stakeholders and suppliers. You support optimizing the Cluster processes, drive efficiency, define standards and take the lead in projects to drive non-PGP improvements in line with the future vision of the Clusters. As Cluster project lead deploy your focus will be on Sourcing related projects. The prime focus of this job is to deliver successful innovations in ways of working that improve supplier performance on Quality and Logistics for all products, as well as standardized/improved internal ways of working.
As Cluster project lead deploy you drive non-PGP improvement projects to ensure that these are delivered and deployed on-time, within scope and budget. You are in the lead to translate improvement projects into a clear scope, planning and budget and will ensure delivery and deployment of these improvements in a complex and changing environment. This needs to be performed in adherence to the plan and other criteria such KPI’s, Risks & Compliancy and other functional criteria. You run these projects according to the ASML Project Management Methodology (PMM) and Organizational Change Management Methodology (OCM templated approach).
- Deliver and deploy Supplier related non-PGP improvement projects
- Manage alignment with all stakeholders
- Interface with other projects and initiatives to guard the interfaces
- Keep track of progress and report/present project results and progress in a transparent way
- Coach the project team members
Apply the ASML Project Management Methodology
- Apply the ASML OCM Methodology
- Apply lean and process improvement techniques
Education and experience
- Master Degree (degree in engineering or supply chain is preferred)
- Project management and Change management methodology (i.e. Prince 2)
- 5+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies
- Knowledge in planning process and strategies
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean, SAFE, Agile
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Conceptual and analytical thinker
- Pragmatic, hands on and result driven mindset
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Change management skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of the Project, Program & Portfolio management (PPPM) department within the S&SC Excellence, Analytics and Business Support (EABS) department. PPPM facilitates and orchestrates the S&SC strategy through definition of a portfolio of strategic programs, manages the portfolio and delivers strategic programs to enable the business to realize benefits. The Clusters within S&SC represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories and field.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.