You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
8 days ago - J-00244207-724
Main Delivery Owner Wafer Tables
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you energized by being team lead in coating development for our wafer tables? Do you enjoy to drive deliverables with a team of engineers and analysts, align with project stakeholders, and manage change requests? If so, then this position might fit you perfectly. As our wafer tables hold our customer products, you can make the difference!
Role and responsibilities
Job Mission As MainDelivery Owner in wafer tables, you combine a technical role with projectplanning and execution in a collaborative team environment. You will play akey role in the stakeholder alignment with different sectors on the wafertable coating performance. You bring the team together, align with manufacturingand local offices around the globe, discuss customer issues with engineeringteam, and drive the planning and execution of coating changes for the wafertable.
- Maintain the plan to meet theagreed set of deliverables in time
- Bring the team of analysts together, create bottom-up planning, and discuss outcomes for the project and master plans.
- Ensure an effectiveteam that reflects the work content, ensuring team is at right informationlevel, and interdependencies are identified and managed
- Alignwith factories and customer support on requirements, manufacturing steps, andrequired performance analysis deep dives
- Organizetechnical alignments with engineers, architects and system engineers. Manage technicaland non-technical risks for new deliveries
- Diveinto field issues, secure fundamental understanding, solveproblems/escalations, understand the proper escalation paths and act accordingly
- Driveinfo sessions for sharing outcomes and embed in secure progress reporting
Support the ProjectLead in planning, execution, and forecasting
- Drivewafer table change requests and follow-ups on issue planning withstakeholders
Education and experience
- Education Masterdegree (or HBO level+) in a Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics
- Experience At least 2 years’experience in leading a team of technical experts
- Experience intranslating observed product performance into root causes and solutions
- Solidexperience in engineering change control and Technical Product Documentation
- Experience inmanaging diverse requirements and needs of cross sector stakeholders
- Capable todefine project plans together with a team, within delivery boundaries
- Experience orhigh affiliation with coaching, making estimates, and distribution of work
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You have strong communication skills, enjoy a team environment, and work well with others in an international multicultural setting. You have authority without being hierarchical
- Solid technical background to understand and explain the technical challenges and solutions
- Act pro-active, takes initiative, has a drive to deliver while knowing root causes
- Act with a high level of adaptation to changing circumstances and adjust your style of interaction to different (intercultural) teams and people
- Show a high level of commitment to realize agreed objectives and take full ownership to overcome obstacles.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of the Wafer Table performance cluster in DUV Development & Engineering, which is responsible for the performance analysis, feasibility studies, and customer engagement of the next generation wafer tables. Wafer tables are crucial to make lithography happen against the ever demanding specs on overlay, focus, imaging and throughout while ensuring high availability.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.