You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
26 days ago - req43595
[TW Pipeline] Manufacturing - MPS System Install Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
You are wanted :
• To build a Lithography machine from refurb parts then qualify it to meet customers’ expectations.
• Travel around worldwide for machine installation where you can meet different people and experiencing various cultures.
• Build your Lithography knowledge with the mature PAS machine to further develop your career in ASML.
Role and responsibilities
We aim to punctually deliver high performance products to customer at an affordable cost by following the refurb manufacturing process with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Assemble and qualify PAS5500 Scanner Machine in Factory Production.
• Take business trips to install the product in customers’ Fab.
• Manage the output schedule and timely escalate key issues to stakeholders.
• First-line trouble shooting.
• Drive Quality and Lean improvement.
Education and experience
Bachelor in Engineering is required.
2-year Assembly / Manufacturing operation experience is preferred.
Experience in operating PAS5500 Scanner Machine is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Customer-oriented communication skill
• Embedded Quality Focus and Lean mindset
• Quick learner and being able to adapt to dynamic working environment
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
System Installation Engineer owns the manufacturing activities in MPS Scanner Factory in Linkou. It is a production team that aims to deliver the products with a collaboration with supporting functions, such as Logistics and Production Engineering Team.
We constantly meet challenges of complicated and integrated-level technical issues, which source from material quality – the uncertainty of used and repaired parts. In order to secure the output quality and schedule, how to react to critical issues with teamwork is a key factor to achieve business success.
Candidates are expected to have leadership potential and behavior as the job offers many career develop opportunities in ASML.
In addition, stability is also taken into consideration, since this position requires considerable training resources to foster ASML production, installation and Lithography knowledge.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.