You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
15 days ago - J-00244769-520
Deployment Project Lead
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you challenged by driving change within the factory?
ASML is running a company-wide, multi-year program to update and improve its processes and IT systems called ONE (Our New Enterprise). The sector TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production and installation of TWINSCAN systems, including planning and logistics. The TF ONE deployment team is responsible for deployment of ONE solutions to the Twinscan factory.
Role and responsibilities
The TwinScan Factory ONE Deployment team is responsible to guide deployment of functionalities the ONE program will bring to TF step by step. We help translate project deliverables into concrete functionalities and when a functionality is ready to deploy we help TF and the program in deployment. Preparing the impacted groups in factory for the upcoming changes and making sure all is ready to make the change a success.
- Analyze impact of new concepts for existing ways of working and determine implementation strategies
- Support requirements gathering and feedback
- Set up /facilitate testing, key user and end user training
- Maintain an overview of upcoming deployments and the overall impact on the users
- Analyze and manage dependencies
- Identify, inform & engage impacted groups in TF & MNF on all management levels
- Help to identify issues and facilitate decision-making on deployment and participation in solutioning
- Prepare to-the-point updates to TF departments & management
- Coordinate change & planning with projects and other ASML sectors
Education and experience
- Master’s Degree in engineering or management.
- 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing or logistics environment
- Experience with change management
- Project leadership experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Drive and enthusiasm to engage with people
- Ability to translate what technical solutions will change in someone’s day-to-day work
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, self-starting attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to plan & prioritize
- Ability to connect with people in different levels of the organization
- Persistent in driving change and ability to see the long-term plan
- Make, maintain & drive execution of project plans
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.