You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
17 days ago - J-00244345-768
Operational Production Planner
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s newest product?
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of Wafer Scanners. The Production Logistics organization within the EUV Factory is concerned with the flow of material from supplier into the cleanroom. The Shift Support Production Planning department is responsible for the operational planning, execution and material staging the EF work centers.
As an operational production planner, you'll report to the Production Logistics team lead and work closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, Material Handling, Material planning, Product Lifecycle Management and Global Logistics Services. You'll represent the Production Logistics department in the lean/progress meetings of all work centers and will work in a two shift operation schedule.
Role and responsibilities
We provide executable production plans which meet requested EUV outputs, drive hardware availability during execution accordingly and drive continues improvement. As an operational production planner, you:
- Are responsible for the operational planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress. Executes production plan in consultation with the responsible production planner.
- Control material availability on the basis of the progress of one or more workcenters within the factory.
- Act as a representative for all Production logistics departments in lean/progress meetings of one or more workcenters.
- Manage the logistics processes of the factory by initiating picking requisitions to the warehouse, monitoring the progress and processing the administration.
- Act as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process. Process and solving of disturbances as second line support.
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottleneck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning method can be adjusted.
- Contribute to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects.
- Show initiative and active input in improvement processes to improve delivery performance (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job).
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
Education and experience
Bachelor's degree in logistics or a business related study with 1 - 3 years work experience in logistics, knowledge of SAP ERP and affinity with technology.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Taking initiative in order to ensure production progress;
- Being a proactive person who is able to take ownership for the responsibilities of the department;
- Strong communicator with power of persuasion;
- Structural, well organized team player;
- Motivated and creative problem solver;
- Flexibility: ability to plan and set priorities;
- Affinity with technology.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.