You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
23 days ago - req43725
Customer Support Engineer - based in Qiryat Gat, Israel
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electrical engineering
Introduction to the job
For our Customer Support (CS) operations we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer, based in our Qiryat-Gat office in Israel.
Our Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair, maintenance and continuous improvement of the ASML systems at customer sites. If you enjoy working closely with customers providing on-site technical expertise in the field then join us as a Customer Support Engineer in Israel!
NOTE: please only apply with your English resume to be considered for this position.
Watch the video below to learn more about ASML and the advanced systems we produce:
Role and responsibilities
As a Customer Support Engineer, you are the first line of support for our customers.
Your main tasks as a Customer Support Engineer at ASML Israel are:
- Perform installations, troubleshoot, repair, retrofit, upgrade and (preventive) maintain ASML equipment installed at customer sites;
- Proactively participate in the ASML Israel Continuous Improvement Program, identifying and delivering on improvement projects/initiatives that support our local Maintenance program and demonstrate our value add to our customer.
- The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local technical support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support;
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation and testing of company equipment;
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements;
- Clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific customer.
Education and experience
Bachelor degree in a technical field where you gained extensive knowledge in electrical engineering/electronics
The following experience is considered as a plus but is not required:
- Hands-on experience with hardware (e.g. maintenance and repair);
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is an advantage.
The following skillset is required to be successful in the role as a Customer Support Engineer:
- Strong communicational skills in both Hebrew and English;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- An ‘eye for detail and quality’
- Strong personal organizational skills
- A 'can do' / 'will do' attitude is sought to enable us to proactively maintain and improve customers systems in the field;
- Strong team player;
- The flexibility to travel to deliver support at customer sites outside of Israel.
Context of the position
In preparation for expanding our Israel service operations we are looking to increase our service support capacity. Depending on your experience and background, extensive travel for training purposes (international training program) maybe required for the first year. After the training program the position requires the ability to support "shift based working schedules" including weekend / nights support - in which case applicable shift allowances and overtime allowances apply.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.