You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
6 days ago - J-00244603-856
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
Introduction to the job
Do you know how to make sure that all procedures are safe to execute? Do you have a quality mindset and know how to stand your ground when projects want to implement shortcuts? Do you want to work together with Wilton USA? Then this is your new challenge.
Role and responsibilities
You will be working in the department DE Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven, where you are responsible to review the technical communication needed to build and service our machines in the factory and field, based on the input of the manufacturing engineers. Your support structurally improves the safety and quality of our procedures.
- Secure that the documentation is according the safety regulations.
- Secure that the documentation is according the quality guidelines.
- Signal problems with technical documentation and propose scenarios for solutions or escalate.
- Acts as a first point of contact on issues with documentation relating to the various projects and for handling incoming comments.
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process for the Wilton project related parts in the machine and points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded groups as Design, Industrial Engineering and Customer Support
Education and experience
- Master or bachelor degree, preferably in a technical area.
- Fluent in written English.
- Experience writing in accordance with Standards.
- General knowledge in safety regulations
- Knowledge of Simplified Technical English and experience in the use of CMS and XML authoring are an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Broad interest in technique.
- Good one-on-one communication skills.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement.
- Team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will do the safety and quality review of the documentation created by colleagues. Therefore you must be up to date with all the newest safety and quality regulations. You will also execute and write procedures yourself.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.