You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior HR Business Partner Metrology & Machine Control
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs close to 30000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The newly formed D&E SW Data sub cluster is positioned within the D&E SW Cluster.
As talented HR Business Partner of SW Data cluster you will work together with the SW Data Cluster management team and will directly support them, e.g. by implementing HR strategies, ensure aligned execution of corporate processes and aligning with stakeholders. You will play a crucial role in further developing the team and Cluster Leadership. Furthermore, you will help them in their transformation towards working more Agile and collaborating end-to-end across ASML. Both from an organizational development and change management perspective. In this role you’re part of the Software (Software & Metrology) HR team and you’ll take the opportunity to grow under supervision of the senior SW HR Business Partner and the senior MX/SW HR manager.
- Responsible for all facets of HR & Organization in the SW Data cluster
- Operationally responsible for a department next to the cluster responsibility
- Independent in advising the cluster manager/ departmental managers and management team members on HR topics and driving the HR agenda
- Facilitates Management Team and Leadership Development
- Drives people agenda in the cluster, translates business goals towards HR, makes improvements and delegates or implements these in the business
- Coordinates HR operation and projects across and within multiple departments / sectors
- Pro-actively advises with regards to workforce management and engagement
- Drives improvements in HR tooling & processes
- Member of the Software HR team, reporting to the senior HR manager
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant study (e.g. HRM or Business Administration)
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation. Affinity with People development and experience with transformation, restructuring and organizational change are a pre.
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for KPI’s, People and Organizational Development, and/or change management
- Project / program management skills
- Produce work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Setting SMART targets, monitoring and realizing progress/ results for yourself and others in alignment with overall organizational objectives and despite ambiguous circumstances
- Process thinker, with respect for rules, procedures and processes, even beyond own area of responsibility.
- Business acumen combined with good sense of people needs on all levels in organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balances interest of sector needs and situation and corporate views and programs
- Ability to coach senior leaders and facilitate team development
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning Resourcing, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. This position works closely with the senior HR Business Partner of the SW Cluster and reports into the HR Manager of Software & Metrology of Development & Engineering (like your other 6 HR colleagues working for these clusters). D&E sector employs ~10.000 employees divided across >10 D&E Clusters in Europe, US and Asia.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.