You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Supply Chain Planner
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Introduction to the job
Responsible for the MPS (Master Production Schedule) of multiple critical parts in which business opportunities, costs and risks are balanced and agreed with all stakeholders. Drive the execution of the MPS, monitor progress and manage deviations. Host the ISCP capability review.
Role and responsibilities
-Enable the business to make conscious decisions on a plan scenario by providing alternative scenarios and the impact on business opportunities, costs and risks
- Align plan cross sector (S&SC/Factories/CS)
- Drive the execution of the MPS, monitor progress and manage deviation
- Drive and control the critical path and decision gates of the MPS
- Drive planning process, methodology and tooling improvements
- Determine buffer strategy
- Prepare and host the Supply Chain capability review meeting
- Act as backup for manager to coordinate realization of team deliverables.
Education and experience
MSc in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Econometrics.
Furthermore you have:
- Min. 5-8 years relevant working experience. Preferably in High-tech industry with low volume and discrete manufacturing.
- Experience with Master Planning / S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning).
- Experience with Master Production Schedule.
- Leadership potential.
- Experience in leading and facilitating Supply Chain Improvements Projects.
- SAP (knowledge & experience).
- Financial knowledge related to decision making.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytic, accurate and strong drive towards results
- Pro-active, hands-on and plan-do-check-act mentality
- Excellent communication (English/Dutch)and strong in building networks
- Confident, convincing and calm under stress
- Capable to initiate and lead process and tooling improvements
- Taking ownership
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.