You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Corporate Real Estate Business Partner
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Real Estate, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The department Corporate Real Estate (CRE) is the Landlord of all ASML offices and industrial sites worldwide. We facilitate ASML employees, customers, suppliers and visitors to provide optimal working conditions in a safe and comfortable environment. The Corporate Real Estate Organization is responsible for new build, rebuild, operation and maintenance of the ASML infrastructure, installations and buildings.
Role and responsibilities
The Business Partner is the primary contact for our Internal Customer(s), sets, based on the Internal Customer strategy, a translated CRE strategy for a period of a minimum of 7 years and manages the Internal Customer project portfolio of capex projects to be executed by CRE and in general the total customer portfolio.
(S)He represents CRE towards our internal customer, sets up and maintains the CRE strategy related to the Internal Customer, initiates projects in offices, technical rooms and cleanroom environments based on business requirements and controls the projects on budgeting, cost and progress.
Next to your job mission, your role also includes the following:
- You are the CRE Business Partner for our internal customer(s).
- Manage the demand for all CRE related issues.
- Secure global alignment of standards of ASML.
- Manage all Internal Customer related CRE projects in offices, technical rooms and cleanroom environments with the support of Project Managers.
- Initiate projects and keep track on progress and budget for all projects and services of CRE.
- Setup and maintain the CRE strategy in relation with our internal customer(s).
Education and experience
- Master's degree in a relevant technical field, e.g. electrical, mechanical engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in similar positions and industries.
- Proven track record in setting up long term strategies and managing a project / customer portfolio.
- Understanding international CRE business.
- Ability to work and network with senior management.
- Change agent who’s capable of handling cultural and political barriers.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player, flexible, pro active.
- Creative problem solver, ability to accurately handle multiple tasks.
- Customer focused.
- Service minded.
- Knowledge of English and Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
As CRE Business Partner you work in a matrix function with line departments who deliver the competencies and project leads and are the Business Partner for our clients/stakeholders.
You report to the Director CRE Business Partnership. The Director Business Partnership on his turn reports to the Vice President CRE.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.