You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - J-00245129-688
Economics | Finance Internship (non-thesis): Support the Customer Financial Services Team
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a bachelor student in Finance or Business Economics? Do you have a hands-on attitude with an attention to details? Then this apprentice internship could be interesting for you!
ASML Finance is adding value by supporting ASML’s business and driving financial performance to a World Class Level. We ensure effective finance process execution and deliver the right financial data to support decision making.
The team of Customer Financial Services (CFS) is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of commercial quotations, sales orders and invoices for all ASML products (systems, options and services) within the CFS team of ASML.
As an intern you will support in daily activities for the Invoicing team as part of the CFS team in the Netherlands. You will:
• Ensure proper and timely execution of invoicing for delivered ASML products (systems, options and services);
• Ensure proper and timely administration of cash receipts;
• Work with Order Management Desk, Logistics, Customs, Tax and Sales to ensure accurate and correct billing is executed;
• Liaise with Sales Accounting and Sales Control on escalations resulting from the billing process;
• Support in improvement initiatives in the area of customer billing and customer portals / interfaces;
• Provide ad-hoc support / helpdesk for invoicing related questions from our Sales Account managers;
• Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution activities, improving efficiency and quality;
• Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
• Working closely together with counterparts in the field and in other financial control teams;
• Providing proactive support and input to controllers in the applicable sector;
• Execute SOX controls related to the billing process and provide support regarding invoicing related questions to external auditors.
To be eligble for this internship you:
• Are a bachelor student in Finance or Business Economics;
• Have a pro-active mindset, a hands-on attitude and an attention to details;
• Possess good social and communicative skills;
• Are good in English. Both written and verbally.
This is a bachelor apprentice internship (non-thesis) for 5 to 6 months, for 5 days per week. The start date is in September 2022.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Change the world – one nanometer at a time
Become an intern at a Dutch company that’s a global industry leader. You’ll gain valuable experience in a highly innovative environment – one that sparks your imagination and creativity. In addition to a monthly internship allowance of maximum €600 (plus a possible housing and/or travel allowance), you’ll get practical guidance from experts in the field and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic team environment.
ASML: be part of progress
ASML is a high-tech company headquartered in the Netherlands. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chipmakers use to produce integrated circuits, or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all the electronic devices that keep us informed, entertained and connected. Every day, you use electronics that simply wouldn’t exist without our machines.
Behind ASML’s innovations are engineers who think ahead. The people who work at our company include some of the most creative minds in physics, electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanical engineering, and computer science and software engineering.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard.
Students: getting ready for real-world R&D
We’re a global team of about 28,000 people of 120 different nationalities and counting. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, our operations are spread across Europe, Asia and the US.
In such an environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country – or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is the opportunity to get to know not only the world of industrial-strength R&D, but yourself – you’ll discover just what excites you most. Will you design a part of the machine, or make sure it gets built to the tightest possible specifications? Will you write software that drives the system to its best performance, or work side-by-side with the engineers of our customers in a fab, optimizing a system to the requirements of the customer?
How will you be part of progress?