You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
18 days ago - J-00244956-463
Field Service Engineer - Based in Bernin, France
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
ASML is a leading Dutch company in the photolithography market.
We design and manufacture high technology photolithography and metrology equipment for the semiconductor industry.
Within the group, ASML France provides installation, maintenance and application support for equipment on our customers' sites.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join our team to ensure the maintenance of photolithography equipment at our customer sites.
This job requires working in “shift” ensuring continuity of intervention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week alternately.
You will evolve and develop within an international and multicultural group of more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
- Diagnose, analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Ensure preventive and curative maintenance of equipment;
- Implement "software" and "hardware" updates;
- Efficiently escalate the most difficult problems to our technical experts;
- Develop a solid relationship with the client: technical assistance, advice and training;
- Collaborate on various projects within the team and the company;
- Join a qualitative approach.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master in the fields of electrical / electronic engineering, industrial IT, robotics, mechatronics;
- Professional experience in an industrial environment will be highly appreciate;
- Knowledge of the microelectronics environment is a plus.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical mind, problem solving;
- Very good communication;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous and a great motivation to acquire new knowledge;
- Fluent in French and in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Permanent contract;
- Location: Grenoble (France), travel abroad to be expected for training;
- Full time with schedules posted in the clean room (24 hours a day, 7 days a week alternately);
- Extensive training will be provided (for the first year plan ~ 3 months of training in Asia);
- Motivating salary, level of remuneration according to profile and experience.
- Company car is part of the remuneration.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.