You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Cloud Cost Analyst Core IT Infra CcoE System team
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized applying Cloud throughout its IT services landscape. The Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) has already deployed both a global Azure & GCP platforms as part of a hybrid, multi-cloud strategy. Additionally, future-proof governance is established around Cloud costs management (CCM) in a combination of centralized and decentralized responsibilities.
We are looking to recruit a Cloud Cost Analyst to support the expansion of our FinOps function. This role is part of the Cloud Cost Management (CCM) team within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). This team's vision is to be the Cloud cost management enabler and trusted adviser for Cloud stakeholders across ASML. This by ensuring that the multi-cloud spend remains in control while driving the decentralized cloud cost management practice adoption.
A Cloud Cost Analyst is responsible for the success of the day to day operations of the CCM team. In addition, own and drive a sustainable CCM and optimization lifecycle promoting efficient usage of the Cloud. Is the ambassador of the CCM decentralization strategy while providing guidance and training to the stakeholders.
- Proactively equip, guide and train Cloud stakeholders on the cost management practice.
- Own the CCM tool overall functionality including accesses, correct cost mapping and alignment with the vendor on feature requests.
- Identify, analyse and report opportunities and risks in the scope of Cloud cost
- Chair periodic Cloud cost operational meetings with business and IT stakeholders to address opportunities & risks.
- Assist stakeholders with cost & budget management.
- Implement and maintain a KPI-based sustainable Cloud cost management and optimization lifecycle that ensures efficient usage of the Cloud.
- Provide periodic training on Cloud cost management tool and practice.
- Manage and ensure efficiency of the Cloud reservations (financial commitments) in alignment with the CCM team and key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast with Cloud FinOps emerging best practices.
Bachelor’s / Master's degree in System Engineering, Business Management, Data Analytics / Science, Finance or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a FinOps-related role within an international and demanding IT-organization.
- Tech savvy and with background on Cloud
- Knowledge of multiple toolsets, visualizing costs of cloud platforms.
- Familiar with show back and chargeback principles.
- Experience with change management within larger organizations.
- Strongly skilled or willing to learn to relate IT deliverables into financials.
- Knows how to translate Finance.
- Able to create cost awareness with non-finance team members or business owners.
- Knowledge of financial structure and allocation models within multinationals.
- FinOps practitioner certificate or willingness to take it in the short term.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Good expectation management skills.
- Forward thinker who focuses on alternative solutions and persistent to thrive for quality.
- Strong team player, can-do attitude, self-motivated.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Interested in Cloud developments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to execute a task with quality and reliable results with limited supervision.
In case of partially meeting the requirements stated above and open to learn new skills, feel free to apply as well.