You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CQC Business Partner for S&SC
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Other job categories
Are you the experienced person that can drive the voice of customer with regards to customer satisfaction and quality throughout our ASML organization and at our suppliers?You drive escalations, secure commitments are followed up, ensure lessons are learned and embedded, all related to formal customer complaints.
Job Mission and Description
- You will work with our Sourcing and Supply Chain (S&SC) colleagues to ensure proper follow-up on Customer Quality Notifications (CQNs, also known as customer complaints and failure analysis requests) implement structural improvements, and identify and embed identified lessons learned.
- You will drive and facilitate CQNs, to the satisfaction of our customers, through the ASML organization and at our suppliers using the 8D problem solving methodology. You will deploy the voice of customer, prevent issue re-occurrence, find underlying root causes, identify solutions and ensure solution implementation.
You achieve this by:
- Aligning and driving together with our colleagues at S&SC the CQN based follow-up (escalations on individual CQNs, customer commitments, lessons learned, focus items and identified patterns). You will be the Global Quality business partner towards S&SC, the main quality interface for and with S&SC, including suppliers and logistics.
- Driving and managing Customer Complaints using the 8D methodology;
- Coordination and facilitation by leading cross-sectoral 8D teams to root cause determination using the ‘3x 5x Why’ approach;
- Identification, management and validation of corrective and preventive actions together with customers, suppliers and ASML internal;
- Providing 8D reports to customers in alignment with the ASML Business Lines and the Zone Quality Managers (who present the report to customers).
Education and experience
You have a Master degree with >10 years of relevant (quality and/or program management) experience to make this role a success.To help us tackle the challenges we face, you are:
- Able to influence and drive without power;
- Experienced with (senior) stakeholder management;
- Experienced with the 8D problem solving methodology;
- Experienced in the semiconductor business;
- Track record in quality management systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Strong social skills and people management;
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines;
- Strong customer oriented attitude;
- Strong analytical skills.
Context of the position
The Costumer Quality Care (CQC) team drives and facilitates the follow up on CQN and customer audits, thereby embedding the lessons learned and improving quality based on these events.
To enable this, our department consists of two groups. The first is our ‘front office’ consisting of a global network of Zone Quality Managers (ZQMs) located near our key customers. The second is the CQC team and this is where the vacancy is.
Our CQC team mission is to drive customer satisfaction by facilitating CQNs and customer audits. The CQC team is part of the Customer Focus department within the ASML Global Quality organization, reporting directly to our CEO.
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with resume and cover letter detailing your motivation in applying for this position.