You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
13 days ago - J-00245196-096
US Head of Talent Acquisition
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The US Head of Talent Acquisition, is the Leader responsible for talent acquisition delivery for high growth, fast paced businesses across the US. You will report to the US HR Country manager and be part of the US HR Leadership Team.You will lead, coach, drive and inspire a talented Talent Acquisition team to deliver professional talent acquisition solutions both technical and non-technical to all business areas across the US.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the team of Talent Acquisition Managers,Recruiters, Sourcers, and Support Personnel to deliver staffing servicesto all business areas in the US for most optimal recruiting solutions.
- Develop and implement a US wide sourcing andrecruitment strategy to meet business demand and manage expectations (in aglobal market)
- Responsible for Program Management and policy settingon sourcing, selection, and onboarding
- Establish strong business partnerships with SeniorManagement, respective HR Line, and Centers of Expertise to anticipate andcontribute to manpower planning, providing a proactive view for sourcing,selection and onboarding.
- Provide effective vendor management, both RPO andagency to drive deliverables in line with cost and qualitativemeasurements.
- Responsible for candidate attraction and complianceactivities related to Diversity, Veterans Hiring, University Relations andAffirmative Action.
- Partner with Labor Market Communications to supportoverall recruitment deliverables and establish the ASML employer brand inthe U.S.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of TalentAcquisition reporting and analytics to monitor performance levels anddrive strategic improvements.
- Responsible for quarterly business review meetings withall key stakeholders to show progress on recruitment plans and keyprojects for US Recruitment.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years ofmanagerial experience in Recruitment/HR.
- Proficient in Recruitment strategy and execution aswell as establishing an employer brand in the U.S.
- Experience with recruitment policy setting, managingteams and leading improvement projects/programs.
- Proven experience with stakeholder management on seniorlevel.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Demonstrated people and team leadership skills with theability to lead, motivate, and influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to interpret data and create a plan to achievebusiness objectives.
- Able to build strong networks and effectively engageand manage stakeholders including the ability to drive, steer, convinceand influence others.
- Ability to determine strategies to move theorganization forward, prioritize, set goals, and evaluate the process andresults.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, andprofessionally at all levels of the organization.
- Results driven- demonstrates ownership andaccountability and delivers on commitments with a sense of urgency andattention to detail.
- Ability to plan for long term and deliver on the shortterm.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Global perspective and ability to operate in a matrixenvironment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in one of our majorlocations: San Diego, CA, Wilton, CT, Hillsboro, Oregon, or Chandler, AZwith a preference for San Diego, CA.It requires onsite presence toattend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and tofurther ensure teamwork, collaboration, business partnership andinnovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available toemployees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.