You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
16 days ago - J-00245279-628
Group Lead for DE EL APA Component Engineering
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
ASML is seeking an accomplished, experienced manager to lead the DE EL APA Component Engineering Group.This position is based within the sector Development & Engineering at ASML Veldhoven and reports directly to the Department Manager for the DE EL APA department.The DE EL APA Component Engineering Group is responsible for electronics components roadmap, design in support/management, EOL/EOS strategy and support and Life Cycle Management (LCM)
The Group Lead position requires to lead a group of talented individuals. Specifically, this leadership position focus on developing people towards achieving the priorities for the department. Along with people development, proper management of resources (internal and external) in alignment with business requests.
Role and responsibilities
Organizing and leading a group (>30 people) of engineers and technicians in a culturally diverse, professional environment including strong individual performance management and development;
- Resource management including hiring and training high quality talented engineers and technicians;Employee performance management including periodic performance reviews, personal improvement actions, employee coaching / mentoring, personal development planning;Assisting / supporting your employees to realize their career goals;
- Project planning support and execution to assure timeliness and quality of deliverables including scope validation, project / program staffing and resource planning; resource allocation, risk management within your domain;Develop and maintain key relationships with your peers, with Project Managers,Program Development Managers and Architect (3IB management);
- Identification and development of qualified external organizations forsustaining co-development relationships;
- Effective leveraging of the complementary skills and capabilities of your team;
- Develop and maintain a continuous improvement model of the group including KPI developing, team performance benchmarking;
- Develop and maintain a learning environment – maintain and track lessons learned;
- Strategic planning for the group including emerging technological or resource gap assessments, development and execution of hiring plans;
- Comply with changing legislation and other material restrictions and adopt them in WoW
Education and experience
M.S. Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related engineering degree
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to break down complex problems with limited data to come to solutions – strong critical thinking capability;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a commitment to achieving results while under time constraints;High energy, high level of dedication;
- Be willing to jump in on new issues, get to the bottom of the causes and propose practical solutions;
- Be able to interface with multidisciplinary groups; lead a team; be willing to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiple simultaneous projects on schedule;
- Self-motivated individual able to conduct work with minimal supervision;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines critical to the production of integrated circuits. ASML utilizes cutting edge technology – optics, robotics, lasers, as well as leading edge electronics to realize this equipment.ASML's corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, where we maintain research, development, and product manufacturing.
The EL Architecture, Platforms and Applications (APA) department is part of the EDev cluster in D&E, Veldhoven.The EL APA department develops solutions used across designs in ASML’s products.These solutions include common platforms for the different business lines, design methodology, power modules and cabinets, generic FPGA designs and electrical safety.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.