You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Operational Account Support
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
As Operation Account Support within CS EUV Service Engineering, you will manage one of the key accounts, being responsible for customer structural issue resolution and site specific performance issue management.
You will be the interface between CS Field organization & HQ. You will be expected to work with field colleagues and Field Performance Analysis team in SE on identifying critical issues which have big impact on either customer satisfactory, machine performance or ASML service agreements. You will be part of the EUV customer teams to represent CS and work closely with marketing colleagues and program to secure the priority and solution planning. You are also responsible to secure timely and transparent communication towards field organization (a.o. CS and Sales Account team) and customer on structural issue resolution status. You will participate in regular customer meetings as part of representation of ASML HQ. Alignment with different stakeholders within HQ is important part of your work.
Role and responsibilities
Your general machine knowledge will enable you to identify the overall impact of the structural issues. Your network within ASML community will support in deriving structural issue resolution. Your regular progress status reports will highlight progress /success & road-block for your account and the assistance that you need.
- Drive customer structural issue resolution and specific site performance issues;
- Proactively align and communicate with both field and HQ stakeholders;
- Measure and report on issue resolution status towards higher management;
- Proactively initiate improvement actions if and when needed;
- Identify possible roadblocks that could impact issue solution and find ways to solve;
- Build and maintain good relationship with a.o. field CS team, account team, BL marketing and program;
- May involve international travel up to 20%.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical area (e.g. physics, electronics or mechanical engineering).
- 5 years or more experience working in an engineering and/or technical coordination role in an international setting, preferably in a semiconductor industry supplier role. Previous experience in working in cross-sectorial environment is beneficial. Knowledge of ASML machines and the ASML CS Field organization is beneficial.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and team player;
- Capable of dealing with a very broad range of technical subjects;
- Result driven;
- Able to drive, steer and convince others up to 2 levels higher in the organization;
- Cultural awareness;
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.