You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
8 days ago - J-00245036-462
CS Service Coordinator
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The job provides you the opportunities to work in a global leading company of lithography technology. You would able to work, share, and grow together with ASML. The sector Customer Support is responsible for the maintenance and repair of ASML systems at customer locations. CS supports the customers in the use of these complex lithographic systems in their production process. This involves transferring all relevant knowledge to support the customer in the use of these systems in their production process.
Role and responsibilities
- Create, maintain and complete service orders while supporting the Service Engineers with processing errors and issues solving.
- Collect raw data and prepare analysis reports for open service orders, labor hours booking, parts usage, etc.
- Assist CS manager and Account manager on quotations/margin calculation/approval process of spare parts/billable part/labor sales and Maintain CS sales related documents for quotation, booking and filing.
- Follow and continuously improve internal process to support CS operation smoothly.
- Close communication with our customers, finance and logistics on invoicing, goods delivery and AR collection.
- Maintain CS related activities documents from quotation/ booking/ and filing.
- Liaise with warehouse on shipment arrangement & ensure proper shipping documents provided
- Provide support for local and Global projects as needed.
- Support the Singapore Project with various functions as a Subject Matter expert, Product Owner, Site Champion and Implementation lead.
Education and experience
- Diploma in Business Management or “O” Level
- At least 2-3 years' working experience in administration orrelated field
- Proficientin SAP system
- Proficientwith MS Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Customerservice minded and a drive for support & continuous improvement.
- Self-assured,capable of influence people at all levels.
- Ambitiouswith a proactive self-starting attitude.
- Teamworker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Demonstratedstrength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention todetail.
- Excellentplanning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Mustbe proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assistthe team.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people andsituations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Canlearn and apply new information or skills.
- Mustbe able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strongcustomer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction throughprioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Abilityto complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Provenability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changingworkloads and deadlines.
- Resultdriven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifiesbottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Workindependently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments withminimal supervision.
- Demonstrateopen, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Abilityto establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager,co-workers and customer.
- Workaccording to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.