You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
6 days ago - J-00245341-334
CS DUV Korea Field NPI Project coordinator
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The CS DUV Field NPI Project coordinator is responsible to support CS DUV NPI product requirement on each of phase to be prepared in time. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and support business requirement on daily base working level.
Role and responsibilities
A role as NPI DUV Project coordinator at ASML consists of a diversity of tasks and responsibilities; Develop career as project leader
- A continuous drive to stay updated and informed on new technologies, functionalities and products
- Prepare DUV NPI product support from preparation phase with PL, VHN and customer.
- Attention on new configuration, structural issues of NPI products so that the latest information can always be shared with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain and report Daily base NPI performance to relevant stakeholders
- In charge of preparing for NPI upgrades or evaluation in customer site and support ZRGP, P&T, KT to keep them up to date
- Escalate to next level support according to escalation processes for NPI issue and time line agreements.
- Interface with internal and external customers to transfer new technologies and explain findings, proposed action plans
- Maintain good communication with field team, recognize the problems that occur in execution, escalate through WW NPI call
Education and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics, Electric engineering or equivalent experience
- Over 2 years experiences in ASML CS Field engineering
- Understand system general - AT/XT/NXT
- Understand semiconductor process
- Proactive attitude
- “Get things done” mentality
- Professional Communication Skill
- Interpersonal abilities (Can relate well to others, both colleagues and customers)
- Flexible attitude at work
- Effective communicator in English (both oral and written)
- Highly motivated team player
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.