You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
4 days ago - J-00245527-291
SAP Coordinator (EUV)
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS NXE Installations/Upgrades, responsible for providing installation support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization. The SAP Analyst ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex installations.
The mission of this position is to support the installation and upgrade of leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specification, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for installations, upgrades and Field Change Orders (FCO).
- In case of material delays, escalate appropriately to guarantee projects are not delayed.
- Solve wrong deliveries and wrong material delivery issues. Report defects, missing or wrong parts and tools, and take corrective and preventive action.
- Work with CS install Project Leaders (PL), Global Logistics Support (GLS) and other ASML sectors to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled with regards to install planning.
- Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the installed machine in SAP.
- Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
- Work with the project team and local GLS to process material notifications for dead on arrivals (DOA’s).
- Work with other ASML sectors and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed.
- Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP.
- Recognize when help is needed and accurately specify what type of help is needed and for proper duration.
- Prepare and provide onsite training with regards to new learning and new ways of working (WOW).
- Work with local warehousing to follow the proper ASML way of working while ordering/returning materials, and their delivery to and from the customer site.
- Update warehouse personnel regarding the return or allocation of materials in and out of warehouse. Accurately maintain an updated spreadsheet with all material movement to and from warehouses and the customer site.
- Work with install logistics team to guarantee the tracking sheet is clearly updated in a timely manner and is understood and followed by all appropriate personal.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or in Supply Chain Management preferred or work experience equivalent.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS Office and various database software programs.
- Logistics Technician with experience in a CS department for high tech products.
- Familiar with technical terminology used in semiconductor processes.
- 1-2 years working with SAP is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
- Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and WOW.
- Motivated, proactive, self-driven, and flexible.
- Great coordination skills and communications skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and capable of working under different work environment pressures.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Excellent customer skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Flexibility to travel international, if needed, with uninterrupted periods of several weeks in a row.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.