You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
5 days ago - J-00245693-192
Main Deliverable Owner (MDO) - Wafer Defectivity EUV
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Chemistry & materials science, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
At D&E we develop, integrate and qualify EUV scanners according to customer specifications and make sure they can be delivered within time and budget.
The EUV Wafer Defectivity group is responsible for reducing particle contamination on wafers. We do so by investigating particle sources, particle release and transport mechanisms and how particles deposit on wafers. Based on this understanding and in close cooperation with HW and SW design groups we define solutions for issues, design improvements, design rules and guidelines for manufacturing, install and maintenance.
Do you enjoy using your creativity to develop a complex system, do you like solving multi-disciplinary problems, do you like teamwork, sharing your vision and interacting and working together with many different disciplines, our factory and customers? If so you will enjoy ASML – it will be a great opportunity for your professional development and personal growth.
Role and responsibilities
In multidisciplinary projects you have the role of Main Deliverable Owner (MDO) for studies to define structural improvements for Wafer Defectivity.
You lead the structural improvement team that executes studies to build up understanding and to define and test solutions and improvements for Wafer Defectivity issues. The studies are defined in close cooperation with Architects, System Engineering and program management. You participate in the 3 in a box meetings.
- Define, plan and manage execution of studies
- Support Project Lead for specific deliverables
- Team planning and allocation of team members to activities
- Support Group Lead in team management, coaching of team members
Education and experience
The EUV Wafer Defectivity team has to identify issues and areas of improvement by collecting and analysis of system performance data in combination with system configuration and use case information.
Goal is to create and explore proposals for developments and improvements. The challenge is to force design changes and optimizations into work packages and support their execution by the required projects.
To do so, the team members must have, or must be able to learn, thorough system and module knowledge, knowledge of particle generation processes (tribology, materials, coatings, vacuum), particle transport processes (gas flows, inertia, electrostatics, bouncing) and particle deposition processes (adhesion, bonding). Last but not least a good dose of common sense is needed.
This combination of skills will enable the team to improve system performance and solve issues and by doing so they will make a valuable contribution to our projects and customers.
Masters in Physics, Mechanical or Chemical engineering.
- Industrial experience in multi-disciplinary projects
- Investigations of complex, not yet fully understood issues
- Definition of studies and work packages
- Familiar with “contamination control”, preferably within ASML
- Experience with statistical analysis is a pre
- Affinity with mechanical design / tribology is a pre
- Affinity with materials analysis is a pre
- Experience with customer contact
- 8 years or more relevant experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Result driven while fully understanding the importance of people andteamwork
- Curious, willing to learn new things,
- Strong analytical skills, strong drive to understand
- Able to filter root-causes out of complex datasets, drawconclusions and explain to stakeholders
- Able to give direction in a dynamic, explorative environment
- Highly committed and flexible (sometimes working outside officehours, changing requirements and boundary conditions)
- Robust personality while being a team player is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Travel: This role would need willingness to travel multiple times to Asia, US in a year.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.