You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manager TA innovation and analytics
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is growing rapidly! As global Manager TA innovations and analytics, you play a pivotal and strategic role in enabling our Talent Acquisition (TA) team to meet ASML’s growth ambitions. You’ll always have exciting challenges to work on, as the world of TA is continuously on the move – whether it is driven by semiconductor industry dynamics, the ambitious ASML technology roadmap, or the global labor markets we operate in. We constantly develop and innovate in our global recruitment systems to stay ahead of our competition and secure access to top talent whenever we need it. We use advanced (labor market) intelligence, people analytics and a data-driven approach to support our decisions.
Role and Responsibilities
Your key responsibility is to lead the global Methods & Decision Support team (3 persons and growing). You’ll report to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition. You’ll be a member of the Global TA management team, having a high impact on the future success of ASML’s talent acquisition strategy. You will work on a functional basis with a global virtual team of decision support colleagues within TA.
As global manager methods & decision support, you have 3 key areas of responsibility:
- Decision support:
Many decisions, that ASML takes regarding workforce planning and talent sourcing, require insights. You and your team will assess long-term strategic TA topics, such as choosing the best talent sourcing strategy (buy/build), mapping labor market availability and trends, investigating demand feasibility, and forecasting of competence developments. Other relevant topics include onboarding, early engagement, and candidate and hiring manager experience during the recruitment process. You will also collaborate with other teams on HR-wide topics, such as internal mobility and diversity & inclusion. Finally, short-term insights are also important, e.g. providing recruiters with information on competition, predicted lead times, and realized operational performance (in the form of KPIs). In summary, you and your team provide the insights at key ‘moments that matter’ to take the right decisions and continuously improve our operations.
- You (co-)create and drive the global TA decision support roadmap and strategy.
- You initiate the development of analytics products to scale insights to a wider audience (reports or dashboards).
- You advocate a data-driven culture within Talent Acquisition and HR. You inspire others about the importance of reliable qualitative and quantitative data.
- You build decision support capabilities of the global Methods & Decision Support team, and contribute to advancing ASML’s practices on people analytics.
State-of-the-art recruitment systems and technology are vital to enable an excellent experience for candidate, hiring manager and recruiter.
- You follow the latest developments and innovations in TA technology, assess their impact on efficiency and effectiveness of ASML’s recruitment processes, and (co-)create and drive the global TA systems roadmap and strategy.
- Together with your team, you define functional requirements for and support new system implementations that are scalable and fit-for-purpose.
- Data Privacy champion:
- As data privacy champion within TA, you work with ASML’s Privacy Office to ensure that personal data of job applicants in our recruitment systems and insights requests with respect to our workforce are handled in a legally compliant way.
Education and Experience
As global manager TA information and analytic, you’ll need:
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as HR, (data) science, engineering, or social studies.
- At least 8 years of experience with (project) management in HR, people analytics, engineering, strategy, consulting or related roles.
Working at the intersection between talent acquisition, HR and people analytics, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead,
you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders within HR, IT and business, including senior leadership. You are persistent and persuasive.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually, translate concepts to operational initiatives, and drive towards results.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work.
- You are an “Insights ambassador” that advocates a data-driven culture within Talent Acquisition and HR. You inspire others about the importance of reliable qualitative and quantitative data.
- Flexible, open-minded, pro-active, and able to work in a challenging, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Affinity with people-related topics.
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and
promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.