You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manager Talent Acquisition Analytics
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Talent Acquisition (TA) at ASML is always on the move, driven by semiconductor industry dynamics, the global labor market we operate in or our steep growth due to increasing digitalization. To support this growth, we need to secure access to the right talent and continuously optimize our candidate journeys across the globe. Without advanced TA analytics, or insights as we like to call it, it would be impossible to stay ahead of our competition.
Role and responsibilities
As Manager TA Analytics you are part of the ‘TA Methods and Insights’ team and you have three main areas of responsibility:
- You and your team support TA decision making processes on operational, tactical and strategic level. TA at ASML covers many topics, from early talent engagement to selection, onboarding, and internal mobility. Questions that need to be answered are for example, who are we competing with on the labor market, what would make ASML even more attractive to our target audience, how can we improve candidate experience, how can we optimize our processes and what should TA do now to prepare for future growth? Just to name a few.
- In order to bring focus and direction to all of the above deliverables, you will build a TA Insights roadmap that guides and helps you to prioritize. In addition, you will create the infrastructure that is needed to deliver on the roadmap. The tools, data sources, research methods, capabilities, resources, business cases, etc. you will put in place to provide the necessary insights.
- You do this in collaboration with a team of 3 insights experts that report directly to you, and 4 experts around the globe that are functionally connected.
Working in a dynamic environment like TA at ASML, you’ll always have new challenges to tackle. Working together is the only way to master them. We need the team to operate close to our business, embedded in everything we do. To achieve this, you and your team will need to:
- Engage with Business, HR and talent acquisition stakeholders to identify and scope demand for insights.
- Organize and conduct research projects to derive insights from various sources of employee, industry, and labor market data. Manage the development of analytics products to scale insights to wider audience.
- Build and engage with a network of consultancies, academia and start-ups that offer outside-in perspectives on developments in the labor market.
- Advocate a data-driven culture within talent acquisition by being an inspiration to your colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as social sciences, business sciences, data science, HR, or engineering.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in applying analytics in a TA or HR context of which at least 5 years of experience in leading projects and/or people.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You can clearly articulate a vision on the use of data analytics to drive decision making. You have an opinion on the application and the ethics of ML/AI in the context of HR and TA;
- Ability to conduct / lead organizational research using quantitative and qualitative methods, balancing rigor and pragmatism. Skilled in a common analytical tool (e.g. R, Python, Excel) and project management. Knowledge of social research methods and subsequent statistical concepts;
- Ability to make complex topics accessible, using storytelling and compelling visualizations;
- Ability to manage and challenge your team and stakeholders. Be able to enjoy high levels of ambiguity. Have a can-do attitude. Show good judgement in determining priorities in a fast-changing environment.
What do we offer in return?
You and your team are part of an advanced global TA organization that, given the growth ahead, will continue to develop further at pace.
We strive to become smarter in everything we do to rise our growth challenges in an increasingly competitive labor market. Your contribution matters and is important to our future success.