You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Business Process Specialist
Computer science & software engineering
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you enthusiastic about defining improvement projects in close cooperation with ASML’s factories and IT? Do you have experience with process improvement methods in a production environment?
And, do you have a degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
Means and Methods is responsible for the definition, building, testing, implementation and
support of processes including tools for end users within manufacturing.
Role and responsibilities
- Focus area is the ASML work instruction system and related applications.
Member of the work instruction replacement project.
-Requirement Engineering of manufacturing processes
(e.g. Content management system, SAP ERP, Manufacturing Execution System,)
- Initiate, facilitate, define and implement improvement projects, including the required tooling to reduce Cycle Time and/or reduce costs.
-Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for group leaders and team leaders and tool/application suppliers
- Manage IT tool requests of manufacturing
- Write, together with (key) users, the requirements
- Manage / Facilitate/ Support IT during application building
- Write and execute UAT
- Coordinate implementation Support
- Second Line support regarding issues with IT tools
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English).
Education and experience
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- At least 2-5 year relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience with SAP & content management systems (as a key-user or business analyst) is a pre
- Change management experience within production organizations.
- Knowledge of process improvement methods.
- Academic level
- Technical/Industrial Engineering/Technical Business Administration
(TU Bedrijfskunde) Bedrijfseconomie, Master Information Management
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality)
- Open-minded, strong communication skills, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented
- Fluent in English in speech and in writing.
- Preferably experience within the Netherlands
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.