You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
As a Talent sourcing specialist you will be part of the Talent Sourcing team in the European Talent Acquisition department being responsible for the mid and long-term strategy of attracting the best talent in the world. It is your focus to build talent pipelines for what we call ASML’s most critical competencies. For attracting these highly-sought-after technical candidates in increasingly competitive markets, an effective TA strategy per competence needs to be developed based upon labor market intelligence and that is where you come in.
As a Talent sourcing specialist, you are responsible for building labor market intelligence, search & find, connect & engage (pooling) and ultimately qualify & attract talent on all maturity levels for a specific set of critical competencies in Europe. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and initiate informal and formal interviews to engage with talent.
Together with your hiring managers, Sector TA advisor(s), campus & internship recruitment, Labor Market Communications, HR line and the Talent Engagement team you make sure we have a winning strategy on the critical competence you focus on!
Role and responsibilities
- Research and map out talent networks within a specific critical high-tech competency domain;
- Collect and develop labor market intelligence to determine TA sourcing strategy;
- Promote the ASML employee value proposition both online and offline;
- Attract, engage and connect with potential candidates via multiple (online) channels;
- Create and maintain talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs;
- Conduct pre-screens, interviews and guide candidates to an offer;
- Develop networks and become the go-to person in the labor market for talent within a specific competency domain.
Education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a Recruiter or Talent sourcer or similar role in a dynamic and high-tech environment is preferred;
- Significant experience in sourcing, screening and evaluating candidates;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred;
- Have strong skills using talent source tooling and technology (e.g. Boolean search, CRM system, ATS);
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position offers you opportunities to learn all about ASML’s technology, build an extensive network in the company and outside. You are responsible for securing access to people that operate in the very core of ASML’s innovation. You contribute to the future success of ASML. Depending on your background and interests, this role provides opportunity to career paths both in business and HR
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.