You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - req44462
International Technical Graduate Program
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Always dreamed of working abroad on hands-on engineering challenges? Do you want to be part of the implementation of our newest generation EUV system that is not on the market yet? Become part of a group of high potential new graduates from all over the world in our International Technical Graduate Program. In the first year you will receive the ideal combination of ‘doing’ and ‘learning’ at our headquarters in Veldhoven (Netherlands) to build the fundamentals. In the next two years you will work for one of our customers in Asia or the United States. Here, you will be the main point of contact to bridge between the customer, local ASML engineers and our development & engineering department and solve technical challenges.
Role and responsibilities
Are you fascinated by analyzing how our designs are actually used and serviced at our customer’s site? Do you want to contribute accelerating the maturation of our systems? Then this program is for you! The program consist of 3 phases.
Year 1: Training program & work on the job (Veldhoven, the Netherlands)
You will be trained in a specific competence area of our newest High-NA machines based on your background. You will combine technical knowledge with operational engineering skills in the execution of high-tech, complex projects. It gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the broad scope of our operations.
Year 2 & 3: Technical Competence Expert (South Korea, Taiwan, USA)
You will act as main point of contact at the customer site to bridge between customer, local ASML engineers, D&E counterpart and program. You will be responsible for clarifying problem description and follow, track and drive for solution progress. Moreover, you perform efficient and accurate technical feedback flow to the relevant development site for critical issues. Lastly, you provide solutions and ensure these are known and available worldwide.
After program: new role (Veldhoven, the Netherlands)
You will start your next role related to your competency in our headquarters in the Netherlands based on your experience.
Education and experience
- You have a Master degree or PhD in a technical related study. Preferably (but not exclusively) in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Embedded Software.
- You have limited work experience or you will graduate soon.
- You can start within the program from September 2022.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Have analytical skills
- Are committed and flexible
- Are creative in problem solving
- Have good communication skills, also in multicultural teams
- Are pragmatic with a decision-oriented attitude
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A contract with a competitive compensation and benefits package
- An intensive program of training and development: hard skills, soft skills, international/cultural skills
- You get to work on the latest technology alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
- The projects enable you to experiment with the lessons learned in a safe environment
1. Application: apply with your resume and motivation letter before Monday June 12, 2022, at 23:59 CET. We will inform you if your resume has been selected for the first round of the selection process within one week from the application deadline.
2. Pre-recorded Video Interview: The first round consists of an online pre-recorded interview. The candidates matching our selection criteria will be invited to answer to few pre-set questions via HireVue.
3. Selection day: If you pass the first round, you will be invited to our selection day. The selection day will be fully virtual. You will be invited for a one-day selection day. The selection day will take place on either 13 or 14 July.
4. Job offer: You will be informed within a few working days after the selection day if you will receive a job offer. The starting date is preferably September 2022.
If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]
Access to controlled technology
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.