You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
7 days ago - J-00244909-511
Local Physical Security Operations Manager NL
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
About the organization
The Corporate Real Estate organization (CRE) is accountable to develop and implement an integrated Real Estate strategy (including Facility Management and Asset Management) that enables ASML’s business strategy. ASML’s Corporate Real Estate strategy and programs are to reflect the following broad objectives: enable the short and long term Industrial Strategy; meet ASML’s workplace requirements; ensure business continuity while minimizing risks ; Total Costs of Ownership and providing the appropriate level of flexibility (portfolio management, maintenance/service standards, production scalability, etc.).
The Corporate Real Estate strategy is translated operationally through an efficient and effective governance, optimized/professional management structure, supported by clear policies, procedures and programs in all buildings' life-cycles. Part of this strategy is ensuring the Physical Security Operations strategy. The implementation of appropriate physical security concepts is essential to ensure ASML’s business continuity. Within ASML, the Corporate Physical Security department defines the global strategies, policies, projects, requirements and standards, provides guidance and assesses buildings to protect ASML’s intellectual property. The department CRE Physical Security Operationsis responsible for proper execution of the policies, processes and requirements, and focuses on the people and organizational measures that protect ASML People, Property and Knowledge.
Purpose of the Job
As part of the Corporate Real Estate team, the “Local Physical Security Operations Manager (NL)” is responsible for the physical security operations of the main industrial site & field offices in The Netherlands, so ASML can accomplish its business goals in a secured environment. The Local Physical Security Operations Manager (NL) is part of the CRE European Physical Security Operations team. The European Physical Security Operations team strengthens ASML’s resilience to internal and external physical threats in order to protect People, Property and Knowledge.
Role and responsibilities
The Local Physical Security Operations Manager (NL) is responsible for:
- ensure daily security operations, balancing risks in a complex and continuous developing manufacturing and high tech environment;
- managing the daily physical security operations in The Netherlands on operational / tactical level;
- managing the security service provider (man guarding) and track site Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and drive site improvement toward goals;
- managing the outsourced (growing) security guarding team;
- managing the daily operations of the physical security control room;
- act as the lead officer in case of incidents with business continuity and/or safety impact and act adequately to bring risks to a minimum;
- the execution and follow up of Physical Security Assessments in The Netherlands;
- driving physical security operations initiatives in The Netherlands;
- driving the training & development program of security guards in The Netherlands;
- operational access management in The Netherlands;
- proactively identify protection physical security risks;
- upholding the parking policy and event security;
- physical security incident follow up including evaluations;maintain relationships with law enforcement and other relevant government agencies.
Education and experience
- A relevant Bachelor degree in (physical) security.
- CPP by the American Society for Industrial Security ASIS organization.
- 5-7 years working experience as an operational/ tactical manager in de field of physical Security Operations;
- Experience in a manufacturing or high-tech environment with international exposure is pre;
- Arguably experienced in project, contract management and with (operational) leadership skills;
- The ability to influence on operational & tactical level;
- The ability to coach, counsel & influence operational & tactical level within the organization;
- Proven track record to lead & mentor security service provider on operational & tactical level;
- Must be fluent in English in writing & verbally.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- People oriented communicator;
- Collaboration oriented;
- Stakeholder management at tactical level;
- Self-starting professional;
- Ownership, accountable and reliable.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The Local Physical Security Operations Manager NL reports to the Sr. Regional Physical Security Operations Manager EU-Global.
- The Local Physical Security Operations Manager NL possibly acts as a replacement for the Local Physical Security Operations Manager Germany.
- The Job requires a minimum amount of traveling, the main focus of the role is Veldhoven Campus.
- 24/7 standby service is possible requirement in the near future.
- Screening & assessment will be a part of this trajectory.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.