You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
5 days ago - J-00245896-529
Manufacturing & Equipment Engineer Image Sensors
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Role and responsibilities
ASML in Veldhoven is seeking a Manufacturing & Equipment Engineer to work in the D&E Sensors department.
Your primary job function is to introduce new products, corresponding processes and service requirements from development into (volume) production both at ASML factory and customer sites worldwide. Continuously adapting and optimizing these, while also providing support in connection with other sectors of the ASML organization.
Your activities will be, among others, as follows:
• Represent the factory and field organizations in the co-design phase and make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the design at an early stage
• Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team
• Interface with internal and external customers regarding the build and test of assemblies and final products
• Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiative to identify and implement structural improvements
• Create and give presentations to transfer knowledge to the factory and field organizations.
• Contribute to the product generation process by ensuring availability and maintainability targets for new designs are met and giving feedback to development projects based on factory and field performance analysis
• Analyze the production and customer process within an ASML subsystem; point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation other ASML organizations such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
Education and experience
•Bachelor or Master Degree in Physics, Optical Engineering, Mechanical, or other technical area.
• 0-5 years of experience
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Team player with excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
• Pro-active mindset with plenty of initiative
• Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
• Good balance between hands on technical skills and theoretical technical knowledge.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector D&E is responsible for the specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the ASML products. In this sector, BM Sensor departments we align with different competences and we are responsible for the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and/or function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competences or functions in ASML equipment.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
When applying for this position please submit your resume and cover letter whit your personal motivation why you choose for the sensor department and our technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions