You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
13 days ago - J-00244906-510
Regional Physical Security Operations Manager (Netherlands)
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
About the organization
The Corporate Real Estate organization (CRE) is accountable to develop and implement an integrated Real Estate strategy (including Facility Management and Asset Management) that enables ASML’s business strategy. ASML’s Corporate Real Estate strategy and programs are to reflect the following broad objectives: enable the short and long term Industrial Strategy; meet ASML’s workplace requirements; ensure business continuity while minimizing risks ; Total Costs of Ownership and providing the appropriate level of flexibility (portfolio management, maintenance/service standards, production scalability, etc.).
The Corporate Real Estate strategy is translated operationally through an efficient and effective governance, optimized/professional management structure, supported by clear policies, procedures and programs in all buildings' life-cycles. Part of this strategy is ensuring the Physical Security Operations strategy. The implementation of appropriate physical security concepts is essential to ensure ASML’s business continuity. Within ASML, the Corporate Physical Security department defines the global strategies, policies, projects, requirements and standards, provides guidance and assesses buildings to protect ASML’s intellectual property. The department CRE Physical Security Operationsis responsible for proper execution of the policies, processes and requirements, and focuses on the people and organizational measures that protect ASML People, Property and Knowledge.
Purpose of the Job
As part of the Corporate Real Estate team, the “Regional Physical Security Operations Manager Netherlands” is responsible for the physical security tactical / strategical operations of the main industrial site in Veldhoven & field offices in Europe, so ASML can accomplish its business goals in a secured environment. The Regional Physical Security Operations Manager NL is part of the CRE European Physical Security Operations team. The European Physical Security Operations team strengthens ASML’s resilience to internal and external physical threats in order to protect People, Property and Knowledge.
Role and responsibilities
The Regional Physical Security Operations Manager NL is responsible for:
- the performance of physical security operations in Veldhoven Campus & field offices in the Netherlands on tactical & strategical level;
- managing the daily physical security operations on tactical & strategical level;
- keeping track and make sure the security service provider (man guarding) meets expectations with reference to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and drive site improvement toward goals;
- managing the local Physical Security Operations Manager(s) and operational teams in NL (functional);
- monitoring daily physical security operations, balancing risks in a complex and continuous developing manufacturing and high tech environment;
- managing the physical security control room in the Netherlands on tactical & strategical level;
- the follow up of Physical Security Assessment Program;
- driving physical security operations initiatives;
- keep track on and develop the training & development program of security guards;
- leading operational access management in NL;
- proactively identify protection physical security risks and related solutions to improve;
- act as the Project Leader for improvement projects in the field of Physical Security and/or act as the expertise role in projects lead by others;
- responsible for the parking policy and event security;
- responsible for/supervising physical security incident follow-up including evaluations;
- maintaining relationships with law enforcement and other relevant government agencies.
- acting as a single point of contact for stakeholder within CRE & ASML on tactical & strategical level regarding physical security operations;
The Regional Physical Security Operations Manager NL reports to the Sr. Regional Physical Security Operations Manager EU-Global.
Education and experience
- A relevant Bachelor degree in (physical) security.
- CPP by the American Society for Industrial Security ASIS organization is a pre.
- 5-10 years working experience as an tactical/strategical manager within the field of Physical Security Operations,
- Proven track record of designing & rolling out physical security operations initiatives or strategies in a region with multiple countries or multiple sites experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Physical Security;
- Incident & crisis management on all levels including investigative experience;
- Managing Physical Security Operations in a manufacturing or high-tech environment with international exposure is a pre;
- Arguably experienced in project & contract management;
- The ability to lead change throughout the organization;
- The ability to coach, counsel & influence all levels within the organization;
- The ability to lead & mentor dotted line reports required;
- Fluent in English both verbally & in writing;
- Experienced with actionable data or data science is a pre;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- People oriented communicator;
- Collaboration oriented;
- Excellent stakeholder management on all levels;
- Self-starting professional;
- Ownership, accountable and reliable;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Natural seniority;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Screening & assessment will be a part of this trajectory.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.