You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Integrator Stage Position Measurement EXE:5000
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you a designer with some years engineering expertise, looking for a challenging design role in ASML’s Stage Position measurement Group?
Do you wish to learn about all aspects of incorporating and operating a position measurement system in an ASML scanner?
Role and responsibilities
Contribute to the integration of the highly accurate interferometry based position measurement system for EXE5000.
You are part of an Agile team of multidisciplinary designers, who are responsible for design, realization and integration together with our suppliers, factory and customer support.
As an integrator you are responsible for:
- Investigating what needs to be tested when to come to a qualified release of the measurement system, including hardware, electronics, and software.
- Defining an integration and qualification plan for the modules together with team, suppliers and the EXE integration team
- Risk reduction in design and product by incorporating early test scenario’s
- Investigating test equipment need
- Actively pursuing this plan, together with the design team, suppliers and proto engineering
- Facilitating the design team in executing the plan
- Facilitating integration in our factory
Education and experience
University, Master in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics
- 0 to 5yr development experience with sufficient technical depth.
- ASML experience preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player, responsible, reliable, flexible, committed.
- Strong pragmatic attitude, inquisitive, self-propelling and enthusiastic.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is in the EUV Stage Position Measurement group (SPM) within Bottom (BM) Cluster; a group of functional architects, functional designers and integrators who define and engineer interferometry based position measurement systems (interferometers, encoders) in all of ASML products. These systems are mostly developed in close cooperation with specialized suppliers outside ASML. Laser technology, Fibers, Optics, Mechanics, Electronics, Algorithms, Mathematical models, Calibration and Diagnostics software are key elements of such a system. We work in all phases of the product lifecycle; from feasibility through actual development and integration to sustaining the installed base. Due to its function in our machines it offers the opportunity to either work on a very detailed level or focus on the multidisciplinary interfacing of the measurement system towards its surrounding.
Please send your application together with a cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.