You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
MDEV DF PL Development & Learning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
The Project Manager MDEV Development & Learning plays a crucial role in the Mechanical Development cluster. To accomplish this role, you should be accurate, structured and detail-oriented. Technical background is a plus, however stakeholder management and being well-communicative is much more important.
Role and responsibilities
As a Project Manager MDEV Development & Learning, you organize and track all relevant curricula in the Mechanical Development cluster. These activities cover the complete scope, from corporate to detailed technical curricula, from definition up to and including the implementation into the D&E Mechanical Development cluster.
The Project Manager MDEV Development& Learning is responsible for the following:
- Take the lead in running ornew developments concerning relevant curricula.
- Create and execute workbreakdown and plan.
- Drive timely implementation of choices and secure qualityof the deliverables.
- Drive identification of bottlenecks, prioritize andimplement recovery actions.
- Get connected to the relevant learning plans and itsstakeholders within ASML.
- Clear communication ofstatus and results.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in MechanicalEngineering or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of mechanics in all its aspects,architecture, design and integration is a plus.
- Multiple years hands-on experience in setting uplearning plans is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active.
- High motivated team player with excellent social,coordination and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership. Ability to give direction,motivate and convince ateam of professionals.
- Accurate and problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Personal authority.
- Drive and ownership.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Mechanical Development (MDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of mechanical functions and modules within these products.
The MDEV Design Foundation group is responsible for means and methods, standardization, curriculum, MDEV-internal Non-PGP projects and deployment of cross-cluster and cross-sector Non-PGP projects within MDEV. The Project Manager MDEV Development & Learning reports to the Group Manager MDEV Design Foundation.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.