You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
7 days ago - J-00244881-548
Business Analyst - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Hardware and Test Center group works within the Integration, Quality and Reliability department to support the needs of the organization to deliver quality hardware and testing in a safe and cost effective way.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in Wilton, CT in regards to office and lab space management, long term needs, usage/use rate, safety, and more.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- A key aspect of this role will be providing and maintaining updated space planning dashboard with actuals and roadmap, activity-based workplace (ABW) allocation, compliance checking and budget control of the D&E (Development & Engineering) office and lab spaces.
- Align on lab and office space use and organizational needs, processes, and planning.
- Interact with internal customers/stakeholders including DE Management, and Wilton Corporate Real Estate, to ensure that the needs are correctly reported on the space planning roadmap.
- Prepare and review reports and other analyses as needed for achieving department goals.
- Development of new reporting views, gathering requirements for new reporting, and creation of the reporting views.
- Prepare and give clear presentations to any level of the organization.
- Analyze and determine process changes that will help streamline work methods.
- Understand workforce management concepts and variables affecting workload and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including ABW way of working, and Knowledge Protection.
- Conduct studies and make recommendations to ensure effective and cost-efficient operations.
- Facilitate the preparation of annual headcount planning and budgets.
Education and experience
- A degree in Business Analytics, Business, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field is required, or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's with a minimum of 4 years experience. Master's with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Corporate real estate and ABW knowledge.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
- Ability to write clear and detailed processes.
- Ability to develop long term roadmaps and proactively manage project schedules, project constraints and the prioritization of project tasks.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, SharePoint, Spotfire, and/or PowerBI knowledge is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Goal driven, quality focused, highly organized, self-motivated, team oriented.
- Flexible and able to progress proactively within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to support Cross Sector alignment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex and diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement effective work flows and procedures.
- Problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, including gathering and analyzing information, developing alternative solutions that are structural, repeatable, and sustainable.
- Ability to work with and understand complex plans.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a multi-tasked role.
- Demonstrate ASML core values of Challenge-Collaborate-Care.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Additional Responsibilities (as needed in the cleanroom and/or labs):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Working under ISO 9000/14000 standards.
- The environment in the cleanroom is moderate in temperature with moderate to high noise level.
- Working around lasers; working with ladders; working on platforms; and working around chemicals.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, training courses and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.strong presentation skills, ability to influence